anti-gay rant you cant help but laugh at....

Guest thankyoubasedgod

idk what you guys are talkin' about, this lady got so much swagger it's ridiculous.

aids can come in fungus form, you never know.

Her ideas were so random and unconnected from each other. And i cant help but feel that all the talk she did about anal she must love it secretly.

she must have heaps of antibiotics to prevent post-anal-licking death

Sounds like she has serious mental issues. I mean that's obvious from the video, but her family says she is schizophrenic and shouldn't be taken seriously. So if anything just pity her.

http://journalstar.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/video-of-testifier-s-anti-gay-words-goes-viral-but/article_82ec7104-4062-5988-8e56-8effde1ff202.html

I was at the bar last night and some girl next to me said 'I don't want to go there, there's gay people there' what the hell kind of logic even is that. did she think she was going to catch gay?

I was at the bar last night and some girl next to me said 'I don't want to go there, there's gay people there' what the hell kind of logic even is that. did she think she was going to catch gay?

I want to meet people like thar girl. Id have fun talking to them about their homophobia and crackimg jokes at their expense.

I use to work at a restaurant that hired a gay manager. Three people quit due to their phobia of gay people. Me and the manager would play on their insecurities about it. I like to think I helped in their quitting. They sucked as employees anyway