Straylight Run / Snapcase / Blood For Blood & more

Guest doublejvictory

Looks like they oversold the Straylight record. I just received this e-mail:

"Dear Victory Records customer,

We regret to inform you that the Straylight Run clear/black smoke vinyl is now out of stock and we will not be able to fill your order. Your card was not charged and your order was voided. We apologize for the inconvenience and let me know if you have any questions."

I ordered yesterday afternoon; guess there was a mistake, as I just received an email letting me know that they're now out of stock.

I would have figured that the store would have a system to ensure that the correct amount of stock is sold, but not much I can do from my end.

Yeah, I ordered yesterday afternoon as well and just received that email about 20 minutes ago. Bummer.

For anyone who is worried that their order might be cancelled, my order number was 153264.

Looks like they oversold the Straylight record. I just received this e-mail:

"Dear Victory Records customer,

We regret to inform you that the Straylight Run clear/black smoke vinyl is now out of stock and we will not be able to fill your order. Your card was not charged and your order was voided. We apologize for the inconvenience and let me know if you have any questions."

lucky you. I didn't even get an email. had to check my order status online to find out they voided my order. pretty heartbreaking.