Run For Cover Represses Available Now

Demo 7" was supposed to happen for the third press of Real Talk and come with the first 500 copies we sold in our store (and go to the 15 or so people waiting on Real Talk LPs) but the band couldn't dig up anything other than 160kpbs MP3s, so it ended up that I spoke too soon unfortunately.

I will send all you guys that waited something cool to make up for the wait / that 7" not existing. It wasn't anything crazy anyway, just Montrose and They Don't Make Em Like They Used To demo recordings.

Demo 7" was supposed to happen for the third press of Real Talk and come with the first 500 copies we sold in our store (and go to the 15 or so people waiting on Real Talk LPs) but the band couldn't dig up anything other than 160kpbs MP3s, so it ended up that I spoke too soon unfortunately.

I will send all you guys that waited something cool to make up for the wait / that 7" not existing. It wasn't anything crazy anyway, just Montrose and They Don't Make Em Like They Used To demo recordings.

so a test press right? ;) jk

but seriously that would have been cool

I'm just glad you are doing everything you can to make it up to people who have been waiting.

One of the best labels out there right now

http://runforcoverrecords.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=10

Before anyone asks, if you're waiting on a 2nd press copy of Real Talk that we got shorted on they will ship tomorrow! Took forever and I am super sorry for the holdup.

Have these all shipped? Mine still says temporary hold.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

haha that is not even close

Its not like we're trying to pass it off as something it's not. This plant in questions is HORRIBLE, this is what they sent us when we asked for the same thing. There are 100 maroon copies, some of them look one way, some of them look another way. Not sure why its a big deal.

STILL waiting on my maroon copy of Real Talk as well. Adam, did you get anything extra for the wait?

no I didn't

Its not like we're trying to pass it off as something it's not. This plant in questions is HORRIBLE, this is what they sent us when we asked for the same thing. There are 100 maroon copies, some of them look one way, some of them look another way. Not sure why its a big deal.

It's not really a big deal I just wasn't sure and was looking for answers, sorry if i came off rude or something. Either way looking forward to my 3rd press package.