Anyone else working today?

• 5 months later...

im working, i work at Radioshack and its dead. but its still early, im sure people will be coming to get their kids these stupid remote control helicopters.

my favorite part about this week is that people are in such a hurry that they dont care what they get for their kids/significant others. and the biggest mistake they could make to say to me is "i dont care just get me something for them."

i cant help but think, "are you an idiot? do you understand i work on commission? youre about to spend a few hundred."

haha

we're right in the middle of our busy quarter. I worked saturday, sunday, and we are working today as long as we can. I don't mind though, my family is all out of town anyway.

Working 6-6 today...or at least that is what I am scheduled for. Supposedly we might get out at noon or 1, but either way we are slooooooooow. That's okay because I am off tomorrow, work Wednesday, then off 'til Sunday. Then I work Sunday/Monday and am off until Sunday again. Compressed work weeks are fun! B)

rumor around the office is that we get to go home at noon, obvi that would be great. ive always dreamed of coming in and doing nothing but i take that back. its SOOOO boring that im reading dumb threads i normally would never open.

Ain't that the truth. Lot of drama around Hot Topic and Fall Out Boy round these parts apparently. Who knew?

I work for Sprint, so I also work on commission, so when we're dead like this I can't help but to think "what's the point?"

how is working for sprint and whats the commission if you dont mind me asking? feel free to PM me if youd like, ive been thinking of applying there. all i do pretty much all day is sell cell phones anyway.