Brendan Rivera - No Ocean in Ireland (RIYL: AS TALL AS LIONS, BAYSIDE, GOOD OLD WAR)

Is there any way for me to get a download code? I somehow missed it when I checked out with bandcamp. I can always rip the cd if not.

PM'ed!

Also this gave me an idea, I'm going to post a download code below for No Ocean in Ireland, the first person to use it can redeem it to download the album, enjoy!

Head on over to: http://brendanrivera.bandcamp.com/yum

and enter the code:

yfjw-hka2

Love this album, if anyone has a spare beer colored copy I would love to trade/buy it off of you!

The beer color is still available here: http://brendanrivera.bandcamp.com/album/no-ocean-in-ireland

We're just down to our last few copies, once the beer does sell out, we'll sell the remaining black ones at a discounted price...

How many are left, can you hold one for me until Friday? And are there going to be any test pressings released?

I believe there's about 6 copies of the beer variant left, I'll have to double check that today. I can put one aside until Friday for you no problem.

As far as test presses go, we only got 5 of them. Since you guys have been so supportive I'd like to do a contest or figure out some other way of giving one away here, and give every one a shot at getting it. Let me know if you have any suggestions!

I believe there's about 6 copies of the beer variant left, I'll have to double check that today. I can put one aside until Friday for you no problem.

As far as test presses go, we only got 5 of them. Since you guys have been so supportive I'd like to do a contest or figure out some other way of giving one away here, and give every one a shot at getting it. Let me know if you have any suggestions!

I'd definitely be in for something like that. Would be cool to own a test :P

Cool, If enough of you guys are interested in winning a test I would be willing to hold a VC members only contest.

My idea right now is to have you tweet, tumble, facebook, instagram, or promote Brendan in some legitimate fashion and post the link on here to be entered into the contest. I would like to have a grand prize winner who will win the signed test press, a runner up who will receive a copy of the record, and a 3rd prize winner who would get like free CDs and maybe a poster if I have some lying around.

I would take all the entries and have Brendan pick the names out of a hat, and have someone film Brendan picking the names so we all know it was legitimate. Let me know if you'd be down to do this, and if you have any ideas I'm all ears!

Thanks as always!

Okay guys, so I've given this some more thought and here’s what I’d like to do:

If you’d like to enter into the drawing for a test press of No Ocean in Ireland, all you need to do is follow Brendan on facebook or twitter and do two acts of promotion on a social media platform for Brendan Rivera. This could be a tweet, and a facebook post, an instagram photo, a tumblr post, you get the idea. Feel free to be as creative with this as you’d like, anything will help us spread the word.

Once you’ve made the two posts, you can post a link, photo, or any kind of confirmation in this thread. I think I’ll end the contest NEXT Friday. (FEB. 8th) At that point I will compile the list of any one who entered and have Brendan pick names out of a hat. The prizes are as follows:

1st prize: Signed No Ocean in Ireland Test Press 1/5

2nd Prize: Signed  No Ocean in Ireland Black Vinyl LP

3rd Prize: NOII CD, Body of Land CD, Brendan Rivera signed poster

• veggiecorecords changed the title to Brendan Rivera - No Ocean in Ireland (RIYL: AS TALL AS LIONS, BAYSIDE, GOOD OLD WAR)