PO: The Gaslight Anthem - Handwritten

Sorry I can't find it or else I would have replied... email is [email protected] . Put your address in the comments to make sure I don't miss it!

I'm an idiot, I may not have sent a message. I've been trying to send out some packages to make sure I have enough, but shit always seems to crop up (a live birth, credit/debit system at the post office being down, wife needing to go to the ER, etc., etc.) so it's been a hectic week.

I'll get the $3 out as soon as possible. I know it's a small amount, but I really had to dip into my PayPal funds 'cause of a misunderstanding with the electric company and all sorts of fun shit. This has been the most fun week ever.

• 2 weeks later...

Brian performing an acoustic version of "Handwritten" for 1Live radio in Germany.

http://www.einslive....handwritten.xml

I was waiting for a good acoustic version of this that would show me how to play it (especially the bridge). The tabs just seemed to be missing something.

Thanks to everyone involved on the group buy. Just need the '59 sound / state of love and trust and I'm still carrying one of everything.

• 4 months later...

As someone said in your thread before it was merged with this one, Thanks for letting those who don't have it already know it's available again. They probably held some back in case any customer service issues arose.

Any German fans up for another group buy and distribution like last time?

(I got my copy, I don't need this service, but hey...)

I'm willing to pay 30 Euros for this, but paying 24 Euros shipment to Israel is a big NO in my standards...

If a group buy will lower that insane shipping cost, consider me in.

I doubt there are enough Israeli record collectors on here for a group buy. Shipping to the US and then back to Israel isn't going to save you any money.