Minus the Bear - Infinity Overhead

I'm REALLY enjoying this. First MTB album I've gotten into since MEO. (I know I'm lame)

Not at all. It took me forever to get into POI and even now I'm not that crazy about it. I still cringe at the first track on OMNI every time I hear it. Some of the songs on this new one I don't particularly care for but there are other songs that pick up the slack. I've had diamond lightning stuck in my head for what seems like forever. It just never leaves!

steel and blood, listing, and diamond lightning are easily my top 3. i guess my biggest issue now is that none of the other tracks really left an impression. i took some time off listening to it, because it was pretty much perpetual the first few days i had it.

but i compare this to tbs - louder now. an album that terribly underwhelmed me when i first listened, while also seeming to go from start to finish in the blink of an eye. i still liked a couple tracks off it, hated one or two (heaven is a ghost town is the new miami), and years later found myself really liking way more of its overall content than id realized.