The Raid (Indonesian Score)

Sette Note In Nero

Innkeepers

The Devil Rides Out

The Beyond

Twin Peaks

Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me.

Am I missing anything?

Got AOP13 today. Wow, what a great looking piece. The record is quite noisy though. Lots of crackling pretty much throughout both sides. Especially bad towards the ends.

Anybody else having problems with Assault on Precinct 13 or was this an isolated incident? Considering picking it up locally if the problem's not wide spread.

My order for AOP13 was shipped from Federal Way, Washington this past Saturday, December 7th with 2-day priority mail shipping. As of this morning, it has gone to Kent, WA and just left Reno, NV a few hours ago. I live in Connecticut. So much for 2 day shipping. I hate waiting. Was also waiting to get Room 237 from my local record store. They haven't heard/seen anything about it in a while.

Most frustrating thing about DW releases... waiting/delays & lack of updates on orders . And in this case, a extra 2 months for these 3 soundtracks... My local shop just got these in yesterday thankfully

I actually had a huge problem with their mailorder.  I ordered the Fog, back when they had clear copies up.  Never sent it, never responded to any of the numerous emails I sent.  40 days after I ordered, I opened a paypal case, and DW refunded me 3 hours later. Still never heard from them.  I ordered 10+ releases from them direct before this incident, and now I refuse to order any more.  Thank god LITA are a solid bunch.  I do remember reading that Ripper/Room 237/AOP13 were delayed about a month and should start shipping early December.  Plus pics of all three are appearing on turntables on instagram.

Placed order Nov 23 for AOP13 and They Live. Checked the option for shipping together. Well, now 3 weeks later they refund me for They Live and ship AOP13. Wondering if I had them shipped separately, I would have been able to get both...? 

I would guess yes. They probably had They Live in stock when you placed your order and didn't hold one for you. Then it sold out before they got AOP13 and you got the short end of the stick.

Speaking of your username and sig, THAT is a Death Waltz release I would buy.