Death Waltz Recording Co. Vinyl Soundtrack Label for Cult Film Enthusiasts

• 1 month later...

Not sure if this goes here or in the Mondo thread. 

Either way, for people who missed the Maniac soundtrack: http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3274130/death-waltz-to-release-special-one-off-u-s-copy-of-maniac-ost/

g5efc9422.gif

Oh thank goodness, I almost spent way too much on this.

Spencer hinted to me on Twitter that You're Next might be happening too. This was as a result of me telling him he needs to get release the soundtrack for Windgard's next flick The Guest due to Steve Moore (of Zombi) providing the score.

Can't remember the music from You're Next (except for the Dwight Twilley song, which was awesome) but I'm beyond stoked to see/hear The Guest. I hope they take your advice.

Yeah, I remember somewhere DW said LIA would have different colors

I just hope that all the DW releases, that LITA distro aren't on the same color. "frosted clear" for 3 records straight?

That would kinda blow.. I recall DW saying they'd be different as well, but i hope its not all "frosted clear" here on out

I just hope that all the DW releases, that LITA distro aren't on the same color. "frosted clear" for 3 records straight?

That would kinda blow.. I recall DW saying they'd be different as well, but i hope its not all "frosted clear" here on out

It's not surprising, they rather people buy from them direct them from other stores so they make the more attractive variants exclusive to their website