Pantera - TGST, RTS, OL101P - 180g - 7/24/12

Quote from article:

"Three new 180 gram Pantera vinyl releases are in the works and are due out on July 24th. Albums being prepped include new pressings of ”Reinventing The Steel“, “The Great Southern Trendkill” (2xLP) and “Official Live: 101 Proof” (2xLP)."

http://www.theprp.com/2012/06/12/news/pantera-to-release-new-vinyl-pressings-of-the-great-southern-trendkill-etc-in-july/

Pre-orders are up on Amazon. Not sure where else.

Far beyond has issues right out of the gate.

Track one starts early due to a skip on all copies I believe.

Vulgar display is fine.

I'm getting trendkill and live101 for sure.

Live101 was one of the few good LPs I had back in the day and foolishly parted with it thinking id have no use for it with CDs.

Stupid!!!

Ill be bringing in all 3 of these for select HT stores and HT.com

Fuck yes. Awesome. Got a price for them?

Trendkill better have Suicide Note, Pt. 1 on it. The only reason I never picked up an OG press was because it didn't.

It CERTAINLY will now that its 2XLP. I'm sure the only reason they left if off is because the OG was single LP.

• 2 weeks later...

In case anyone was wondering, pre-ordering all three from IVWT is the cheapest option I've seen when factoring shipping charges. ImportCD's is a close second but the horrifically compounded shipping and tax ends up pushing a little over the edge.

IVWT: $58.32

ICDS: $61.24 plus IL sales tax from paypal.

Not a huge difference but I prefer IVWT anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if this is available to pre-order in the UK? They're £34 each on HMV.com, obviously I'm not willing to pay that much for a double LP. I can't seem to find anywhere else that has put it up for pre-order.

What records have them for £24.99

http://www.whatrecords.co.uk/search.asp?artist=pantera&title=&format=&catalogue=&submit.x=0&submit.y=0