Paper + Plastick Fourth of July Sale

A lot of our new records don't have anything in the middle. I kinda miss seeing our logo there but I think it's really badass - mainly because no one else really does that. It makes the record look bigger and just cooler. Of course you have to guess which is Side A but I've actually rudimentarily engraved a couple of the ones I listen to most.

fair enough. however.. what exactly prevents grooves from going inwards another inch? or two inches? or quarter inch?

not being a smartass- actually quite the opposite.

I picked up two different records on RSD that don't have center labels, I kinda like it. Can't say i'd want everything to be that way but it is cool with nice colored records.

was the flaming lips release one of them? i sold mine quickly, but when i read the first comments about no labels it came to mind

• 2 weeks later...

I think my order got mixed up with someone else's. I ordered four records (Rehasher - High Speed Access to my Brain, Dopamines - Expect The Worst, Mikey Erg - Heart 12" and Hellmouth - Skylines) and only received one (Make Do and Mend). Please do not take this at bitching, because it is certainly not, I was just curious if I could get the proper records I ordered.