PO (coming soon) Margot and the Nuclear So and So's - Dust of Retreat

I too, received a shiny blue copy.

Interesting that their Facebook mentions of deluxe packaging, download code, etc... come to find it's just a standard jacket, and a record with it's dust sleeve.

I also sent a query to Erik who promptly replied with the following...

"The blue is limited to around 80-100. I lost track. This is a remastered version of the dust of retreat, no additional tracks or anything. No download code."

So there you have it...

Wait, so I received a blue, but looking at their facebook and on here, it appears that the blue is WAY limited?

Is this correct? Anyone have any info on the blue?

YoYO casey you bastard, Erick Kang told me he had a few extras he will randomly put in peoples packages that he hates . haha jk. I will find out how many blue were pressed. I think its like 100-150.

NO WAY that there are only 50 blue. Most pressing plants have a minimum of 100 on any specific color. I'm hoping for only 50 though.

they also specifically said they were setting some of the blue aside for a future pledge campaign.

this thing sounds great, but i'm still a little disappointed with the "deluxe" packaging.

received a blue as well....i pledged for the white rot. gut, so maybe all who did received blue (like someone else suggested)....

hope they follow through with the b-sides/rarities release...

they did, they posted on facebook awhile back that "most" of the blue went to "record clubbers" ie white rot gut pledgers

PS - I'm spinning this right now, and the sound quality is outrageous. Worth the price tag. Seriously. I keep smiling as I hear things I've never even noticed before. This is sooooooo good.

I know what you are saying. I have listened to this album at least 500 times and it sounds way better.