PO: Everyone Everywhere - S/T

The first pressing is limited to 500 records. All are a very lovely blue-green color.

First 100 pre-orders of the record are name your price. 12" blue-green vinyl. Includes DVD with full-album music video (limited to 100). Includes digital download. Records will ship on or before release date of August 7th, 2012. LIMIT 1 PER CUSTOMER. If you order more than one we will cancel your order. Be cool, friends. (gone already)

pre-order, 2 new songs

http://everyoneevery...everywhere-2012

European colors (black, transparent orange)

http://bsmrocks.bigc...e-everywhere-12

I paid more than 50 cents but if the band really didn't want people doing that couldn't they have raised the bar? I mean I know deep down we all want to think people will do the right thing and pay more, but the fact is that a lot probably won't.They could have set it at like 3 or 5 bucks and then said pay whatever more you want. I dunno. I'll just be hopeful and assume that most people paid something decent.

Said it was sold out, refreshed, was one more, bought. Awesome.

ever since this post i've been refreshing 'cause I really want the dvd and i'm super broke now that I need to replace my fridge. fucking summer!

this band is so tight. The Rookie was one of my favorite releases of last year. hopefully one more pops up for me too.

I heard a story of a friend of mine going to see Castavet in NYC a while back. Apparently he was slightly inebriated and chatting them up before the show at the merch table, and telling them about how much he enjoyed their music and whatnot, only to find out an extended amount of time later that it was the metal Castavet and not the CSTVT he thought he was talking to. I imagine that was awkward.

Back on topic, the new EE songs are awesome. I'm excited to hear the whole record.