3rd Wave Preservation Society Ska Reissue Kickstarter II

I think you meant to say, "Someday, I suppose."

Yeah, I'm just really hoping we don't hit the year mark from the initial kickstarter.  It's coming up quick.

Yeah, I'm starting to wonder too.  Just wish they'd update us on the progress of this thing.

I pledged to both ska revival kickstarters without hesitation, but I will definitely give it a second thought if there's another one seeing the way this has gone.  I'll just wait til they come out, the first round LPs were available (some still are) months after they were released.  There's no point in pledging unless you really enjoy the blue balls

Yeah, I'm just really hoping we don't hit the year mark from the initial kickstarter.  It's coming up quick.

I pledged to both ska revival kickstarters without hesitation, but I will definitely give it a second thought if there's another one seeing the way this has gone.  I'll just wait til they come out, the first round LPs were available (some still are) months after they were released.  There's no point in pledging unless you really enjoy the blue balls

Sad to say but I agree.

I mean, I'm not mad or anything, I just wish there was an update.  And I'll definately still pledge on the next one, if there is another one, depending on the records.  In a way, The Suicide Machines records and Bosstones record is kinda like a round 3.  I think a repress of Stubborn All-stars first album would be pretty cool though.

I'm not in hurry for the kickstarter, I pledged for things that took longer but everybody would appreciate an update.

I'm concerned because I'm still waiting part of my Ska Is Dead subscription and they are ignoring my messages :(

I like to support bands with kickstarter but after this experience I'll never pledge/subscribe again in something where Asbestos or Underground Communique are involved, that's it.

The update is "we're still waiting". We've been rather dicked around by the plant, and have had unforseen delays. The records will be here soon. Has it taken longer than expected? yes. Are we just as bummed as you? yes. But shit happens, and we're doing our best to deal with it. We're obvious not running with anyones money, and hell we roll almost all of the profit we make from this into pressing a free 7" for everyone that pledged. The records are all at the plant, the tests have been long approved, and we should have them all shortly. sit tight, and everyone will get their stuff. PS - thanks to everyone who came out to Apple Stomp.. it seriously was the biggest ska event of the decade.. it was insane to see all of those bands together again.

I'm not in hurry for the kickstarter, I pledged for things that took longer but everybody would appreciate an update.

I'm concerned because I'm still waiting part of my Ska Is Dead subscription and they are ignoring my messages :(

I like to support bands with kickstarter but after this experience I'll never pledge/subscribe again in something where Asbestos or Underground Communique are involved, that's it.

I'm sorry things got messed up, but sadly you live in Italy, who's post office notoriously loses things to the point that most ebay sellers refuse to even ship there. I'm sending these out now for the 3rd time to you, and i have no way of knowing if they actually get to you or not.

I wonder if this is the same thing that the pressing plant did to P+P with the Flatfoot 56 records where they took forever to ship the records to the label after they were finished.  Either way, I'm still really stoked to get these and the bonus 7".  I know who is going to be on the bonus 7", I'm just curious to know if it's new material from that band seeing as they just premiered a new song on Youtube not too long ago.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a big bummer to me that other asbestos releases announced far after this are going to come out before this does. Nothing against Flood or Justin, they are awesome dudes, but just makes me feel like this whole thing got put on the back burner.

Maybe we'll get them by the end of the year...