PO: The Dark Knight Rises OST LP

My Batman Begins is getting a tour of America. It started out in New Jersey, then Kentucky, and now is in Oregon. And it only has to go to North Carolina, a couple of states below New Jersey. DHL are a bunch of idiots.

EDIT: Just got mine in the mail, the box looks like it was dropped off a 3 story building before being delivered.

Guest obzen

My Batman Begins is getting a tour of America. It started out in New Jersey, then Kentucky, and now is in Oregon. And it only has to go to North Carolina, a couple of states below New Jersey. DHL are a bunch of idiots.

EDIT: Just got mine in the mail, the box looks like it was dropped off a 3 story building before being delivered.

How is the gatefold and vinyl? I hope OK.

^are you talking about BB or TDKR?

Confused because some people are referring to the Batman Begins 2xLP from last page (which has already shipped) and some are referring the TDKR as in the OP.

I know BB is on backorder from amazon and TDKR doesn't get released until the first week of September. Remember to check release dates on preorders

^are you talking about BB or TDKR?

Confused because some people are referring to the Batman Begins 2xLP from last page (which has already shipped) and some are referring the TDKR as in the OP.

I know BB is on backorder from amazon and TDKR doesn't get released until the first week of September. Remember to check release dates on preorders

TDKR

RE: BB, just got mine. the corners are all banged up from shipping in a big box that was to small length wise. oh well, the rest of the record looks great, and i'll listen to it later. does anyone else think it totally looks like a bootleg? with the old dc logo, the placement of the images, and the credits? the printing on the cover isn't great either. some of the images look blurry or too zoomed.

RE: BB, just got mine. the corners are all banged up from shipping in a big box that was to small length wise. oh well, the rest of the record looks great, and i'll listen to it later. does anyone else think it totally looks like a bootleg? with the old dc logo, the placement of the images, and the credits? the printing on the cover isn't great either. some of the images look blurry or too zoomed.

I wouldn't say it looks like a bootleg, but I do think they should have created a new cover instead of using the CD's artwork. When blown up to LP size, this particular shot of Batman just doesn't have much detail, it's almost like a solid black. Everything else seems to be decent quality though.

Leave them the packaging feedback, otherwise things wont change. Ive started to leave feedback to amazon.com and they mostly send my records in the record mailer now.'

I live in Europe

• 2 weeks later...