The Fall of Troy- Self titled Re-issue in August via ETR

Is there a confirmed date/price yet?

we try not to put up pre orders so that I can take pictures of the final product. The test presses have been approved so they should arrive in around a month or so but as always I will give a heads with exact date and time once i get shipping confirmation from the plant.

In terms of price, they will be $16.99 across all three retailers

This is quite badass. I really am looking forward to blasting "Rock Star Nailbomb" on my system. This release is making the original Ghostship look that much more possible for having a vinyl release. Don't crush my dreams.

Does evr own the original demos? I know they pressed the rerecorded versions which they own, if so and if this release does well then i would definitely be interested. I always loved those original demos, back from 2004 when my friend in college showed me this band originall, good times

Ross...I've been meaning to ask...do you find that when you do the "hidden variant", you get an increased amount of people ordering multiples? I am sure I know the answer to that but figured I'd ask anyways. I don't know it was when you did for the Kensrue LP for example.

Not as much as you would think, for the second pressing of the dk release i would say that only about 10 people ordered multiple copies from my store. Usually I have around 5 order multiple, i did see an increase a bit but not as drastic as you might have thought

Does evr own the original demos? I know they pressed the rerecorded versions which they own, if so and if this release does well then i would definitely be interested. I always loved those original demos, back from 2004 when my friend in college showed me this band originall, good times

I have no idea who owns those technically. Because of Phantom, they may technically belong to EVR but I'm not sure about that. I would love to get a well mastered copy of that release for sure.

I have no idea who owns those technically. Because of Phantom, they may technically belong to EVR but I'm not sure about that. I would love to get a well mastered copy of that release for sure.

According to this it looks like it was self released and he would have to get in contact with Thomas about it unless he sold the rights to EVR.

According to this it looks like it was self released and he would have to get in contact with Thomas about it unless he sold the rights to EVR.

Oh, and if it is Thomas you have to go through for this, you should also ask about Just Like Vinyl being pressed to. Kind of ironic that it hasn't been pressed considering the name

Oh, and if it is Thomas you have to go through for this, you should also ask about Just Like Vinyl being pressed to. Kind of ironic that it hasn't been pressed considering the name

Definitely would buy their S/T on vinyl, I definitely like it and listen to it way more than I thought I would.

God, jlv is trash. The self titled had some moments but if you heard the new song preview, what is he doing?

TFoT regressed to 2007 scene garbage.

You can't compare it to FOT or expect it to be similar, it's an entirely new band and Thom has moved on and so should you. FOT was great, but this is what he's doing now.

• 3 weeks later...

Any updates on this?

I am going to the plant to see these being pressed in person at the end of the month. I will be coming back with the etr variants in the last week of august and they will be up for sale soon after. Expect them to be in the etr store in the last week of august along with evr and hot topic soon after.

• 2 weeks later...

For those who dont follow me instagram(Enjoytheriderecords), i went to the pressing plant to see these being made on friday and THEY CAME OUT AWESOME, the etr/evr variant matches the cover art perfect in my opinion

I posted a bunch of other pics from the plant so if your interested, please follow me on instagram

They are shipping from the plant in a few days and pre order will go up THIS FRIDAY and SHOULD start shipping after labor day

Also- there will be a hidden variant /50 for this one as well, like most of the rest of the evr/etr releases. They are called "Label Blowout's" and they looked amazing at the plant. Will post some pics sooner, rather than later

Here is a pic of the two variants

7873740132_7f93e9b726_c.jpg