THRICE ANNOUNCE ANTHOLOGY 4LP set

Guest deathbydrums

I'm getting pretty impatient with Cinderblock. I haven't gotten a single email or anything saying what's going on. If I don't get mine by next Monday im gonna be pretty posses.

They've been horrible at dealing with errors they made on my orders in the past. Boo cinderblock, u suck.

Just came home and saw the package waiting there on my bed! Opened it and was blown away just by the cover. Its so nice I dont want to even open it. But obviously I will. Can't wait to spin it on this snowy evening.

PS. #386 preordered mine like an hour after they went up on cinderblock. And i live in NJ where Hurricane Sandy devastated the area and USPS/UPS was closed and backed up for days. So other tri-state area people should be getting this any moment now.

Just came home and saw the package waiting there on my bed! Opened it and was blown away just by the cover. Its so nice I dont want to even open it. But obviously I will. Can't wait to spin it on this snowy evening.

PS. #386 preordered mine like an hour after they went up on cinderblock. And i live in NJ where Hurricane Sandy devastated the area and USPS/UPS was closed and backed up for days. So other tri-state area people should be getting this any moment now.

couldn't agree more. beautiful packaging. #510 here!

Listened to it twice tonight. Everything from the recording to the packaging is perfect. I couldnt have asked for a better outcome. Totally worth the wait and I wouldnt even consider this a delay. Only thing that bums me out listening to it is the fact that we may never get to see Thrice live again.

It has been the third time already that I have gotten through after dozens of calls and The girl tells me she will give me a call right back because (enter excuse here). She said they moved locations, the phones have been down, they had to replace hardware, and now she said the internet is down at her place so she cant see any orders.

I dont think I have had such a hard time with any retailer ever.

It has been the third time already that I have gotten through after dozens of calls and The girl tells me she will give me a call right back because (enter excuse here). She said they moved locations, the phones have been down, they had to replace hardware, and now she said the internet is down at her place so she cant see any orders.

they gave me the "we just moved to a new building" excuse back in September.

An hour ago she gave me the "system is down" excuse, took my name and order number, and said she'd call me back.

I'm guessing that isn't going to happen. Although she did say that orders were shipped as late as yesterday.

Can't believe a company that does this all the time doesn't have their shit together.

She didn't call me back but she emailed me the following:

'Hello,

I just wanted to update on the status of your order. I have been able to find from the warehouse that your order is shipping out now. I will have the tracking number by tomorrow morning on my desk. I will forward it to you then. Your order had not shipped earlier because we were still waiting for the LP's to come in. We now have all the inventory to be able to complete the shipments.

I truly do apologize for all the issues you have had with this order. I will be in contact again tomorrow morning.

Thank You,

Fran'

I asked her for a supervisor of some sort and she refused and said she 'promises' she will call me back.

Guest deathbydrums

Cinderblock currently owes me over $200. Horrible customer service!!! They replied to 1 of my emails but their response was totally unrelated and it seemed like they didn't even read the message. I emailed them again to say this (in a nice way) and then they just didn't respond.

Yup, kind of astounding that Cinderblock doesn't have their shit together. YOU SUCK CINDERBLOCK!!!

Guest deathbydrums

^^^

There's no excuse for not replying to paying customer's emails. Cinderblock has demonstrated a clear lack of customer service and have currently stolen my money.

It's over 3 months since they took my money. I do not need to chill out. If I were any more chill I'd be dead. btw, i know you're not just referring to me... same goes. For a business without physical locations, email is the "point of contact" with customers. Not replying to repeated emails is like avoiding your customers in-store.

Again, FUCK YOU CINDERBLOCK.

The simple solution here is to just support independent labels and artists. Those smaller labels are the ones that put out great releases at reasonable prices and offer great customer service.

Don't get me wrong: I love thrice and I ordered this. However, I never get a kink in my boner when it 1) costs too much 2) takes too long or 3) becomes a flagrant service issue when I'm preordering from an insanely popular band via a giant distro company. It should be expected at this point, and not surprise anyone.

I finally got my copy!

Got the bundle and the poster is nice, will be framing it, and the shirt is fine as well. Not sure I'd do the bundle again.

However, I'm really impressed with the vinyl packaging and contents. Very excited to download and listen to the tracks!

Question I wanted to ask instead of opening a thread: I want to be able to put this in some plastic outer sleeves but with the size of the set, I'm not sure any regular 12" sleeve is going to work for this.

Does anybody have any suggestions so that I could get this in some plastic sleeves as soon as possible to protect this? It seems to me with this kind of material they used for the outer box that it could collect dust that would be impossible to clean off.