THRICE ANNOUNCE ANTHOLOGY 4LP set

Has this not sold out? It's still up for PO at amazon

i know this is still available on amazon, but i dont think if you order it now they will be able to fulfill it, cause i have a ship date on the first one i ordered back in september but not on the second one i got a couple weeks ago for my friend.

i know this is still available on amazon, but i dont think if you order it now they will be able to fulfill it, cause i have a ship date on the first one i ordered back in september but not on the second one i got a couple weeks ago for my friend.

I just preordered the record a few days ago on amazon. I am able to to see a estimate shipping date and delivery date on my order.

I just preordered the record a few days ago on amazon. I am able to to see a estimate shipping date and delivery date on my order.

Same here. For those who haven't ordered yet, and want to, there's no harm in pre-ordering on Amazon. If they can't fulfill the order, you won't be charged.

I need this asap. I wish I could at least get tracking info or something. I cant even remember who I pre-ordered it through

either cinderblock or amazon are the only two placed to have bought it from. cinderblock never sent me a shipping notification, it just showed up.

Why are so few people talking about how awesome the set is? The packaging is fantastic, the picture book is great, the records are awesome quality, and the box is sweet. This is right up there with TAI for packaging.

If I received mine I would definitely be talking about the packaging.

It's insane to me that someone in Australia has received theirs and I haven't.

*edit* sorry posted on phone, editing was impossible