THRICE ANNOUNCE ANTHOLOGY 4LP set

I never got a shipping notification and it still says processing on mine.

You guys that have received yours: Did you get a shipping confirmation, or does your status page on cinderblock's website say shipped? Mine still says "processing".

I never got a shipping notification and mine still says processing.

In case anyone missed the update:

Vinyl Update

Hi everyone! We have some updates on the vinyl shipments and wanted to pass them along to you. As some of you may already know, quantities of the LPs started shipping last week. We believe some fans already received theirs. The first batch of 500 went out to the band’s pre-order customers. We expect the rest of those orders to be out the door by the end of this week. We decided to mail the band pre-orders first since those fans were the first to purchase the piece. Of course if you live on the East Coast yours might take longer to arrive due to Hurricane Sandy, but please know that all of those orders should be out the door by the end of this week.As for Amazon customers, we are still unsure of when your orders will be going out. The process of filling a retailer’s order takes a little longer. We should have a much better idea of when Amazon will have their copies and when they will start mailing. Also, we’ve been told by Amazon that they will alert their customers once they have a firm ship date. We will continue to work closely with them and ensure they send out such notice.As always, if you have any questions please contact [email protected] so much for your continued support and patience!

Received mine today. The vinyl is number 2667 and the print is number 215/1000

I am a little disappointed with the poster. I was hoping for the album artwork, but it is a photo montage of a few of the photos from the booklet instead.

They showed what the poster would look like for pre-order. The main reason I didn't order it. It looked like a cheap poster, instead of some cool artwork.