six feet under records

anyone ever have bad experiences with them? i love almost all the stuff that label puts out, but haven't ordered from them since january. i pre-ordered the new gypsy lp and and grabbed an expire 7'' with it too. 3 months after the fact, when the pre-orders started shipping (3 months??!?!) i still hadn't received anything, and contacted them. the guy i was talking to seemed alright, and told me to hold tight and wait to see if it showed up. it never did and i have repeatedly tried to get in contact with them, still no reply. I have probably sent like 15 emails. bummed out of my butt.

yeah, hopefully i at least get a response. i dont even care at this point if i get the records. they are seeing these emails for sure, its beyond irritating that they haven't tried to rectify the situation. i've missed out on numerous records now, because i refuse to order from a label that pulls this garbage.

:angry:

i placed many orders with this label. some are deals from ebay and never have any problem with them.

dave of blacklisted is a label owner.

i guess he is busy from his job. he got a baby last november and blacklisted just backed to tour again on the early of this year.

here're what i know about the label.

i suggest you try to contact him again. i believe he will help you as much as possible.

good luck, gilliam1992....

Ordered a Daylight 7" that was specifically labeled as clear yellow, received a black copy a month later. Nothing resembling an apology or resolving the issue, and the guy was kind of rude about it honestly. Not dealing with them again.

This. My favorite thing was he wanted me to pay for shipping back even though it was his error. I get some people do the label thing part time but if you take orders 365 days a year you should at least check your e-mail once a day 365 days a year. If you're "out of commission" for a certain amount of time, put up a notice on your website/webstore. Not too much too ask.

dude....I've had very frustrating problems with them too. I preordered the Cold World - No Omega reissue back in May, like the first day it was up, and still haven't received it. Sent tons of emails, no response. I've even tried PM'ing them here and on theB9. Really sucks because I love Blacklisted, and there are a ton of good records on the label, but their customer service clearly has issues.

I'm a totally understanding person when shit comes up too, but I had issues with some records last year too. I bought a ton (like $300 worth) of records from them off ebay and one of the records wasn't sent. I got in contact with them (they actually responded multiple times), but it took months to get my record. The worst part is they actually sent me an incorrect item, and I returned it immediately on my own dime, only to have to wait forever to get what I actually paid for.

• 3 weeks later...

Well last week I finally got a response from SFU regarding my Cold World order. No excuse really, but they did quickly send my order to me, finally. Well I got the package in the mail today and 2 of the 3 records are warped to the point of not being able to play :( . Not sure who's to blame for that though as even the mailer looked warped before I opened it. Oh well.

label is nothing but problems when you order from them. if you get in contact with the label guy, he gets offended at you questioning him.

only order from them if you want to risk not getting anything for months, having to contact them to ask whats goin on, then being met with rudeness and disdain instead of helpfulness.

This. My favorite thing was he wanted me to pay for shipping back even though it was his error. I get some people do the label thing part time but if you take orders 365 days a year you should at least check your e-mail once a day 365 days a year. If you're "out of commission" for a certain amount of time, put up a notice on your website/webstore. Not too much too ask.

i couldnt agree more. invinylwetrust or some similar site knew they would be away for about 2 weeks, so they put a huge thing on their website saying if you order between these dates, not to expect anything to ship. SFU just doesnt give a shit about their customers.

• 2 weeks later...