MAN ADVICE

Your ego is becoming bigger than this thread.

Hmm, let's think about this one for a minute. Multiple people in this conversation have talked about how many women they can bring in... Then we have you talking about fucking a girl in a relationship with a peach-ass or something and constantly rating women on a 1-10 scale, acting as if you aren't a virgin.

Yet, because I help my friends get laid and think it's awesome, I am the one with the ego.

I don't like you, because you are a jackass, and you creeped on me hard when I first joined here.

We simply don't like each other, there's nothing wrong with that, so let's leave it be.

Hmm, let's think about this one for a minute. Multiple people in this conversation have talked about how many women they can bring in... Then we have you talking about fucking a girl in a relationship with a peach-ass or something and constantly rating women on a 1-10 scale, acting as if you aren't a virgin.

Yet, because I help my friends get laid and think it's awesome, I am the one with the ego.

I don't like you, because you are a jackass, and you creeped on me hard when I first joined here.

We simply don't like each other, there's nothing wrong with that, so let's leave it be.

I've never liked you and any thoughts or ideas you have are just exaggerated by the board members here. You are the one who tried to befriend me I have't like you from day one since I've seen you on these boards. I can barely even talk to women I just talk a big game online. I'm afraid you are giving yourself to much credit assume just because you are one of the few women who types on these boards that every guy must like you. It is your ego talking and not fact, you are the reason guy gamers get such a bad name assuming because a women talks or plays on the internet every guy must be falling for them.

I've never liked you and any thoughts or ideas you have are just exaggerated by the board members here. You are the one who tried to befriend me I have't like you from day one since I've seen you on these boards. I can barely even talk to women I just talk a big game online. I'm afraid you are giving yourself to much credit assume just because you are one of the few women who types on these boards that every guy must like you. It is your ego talking and not fact, you are the reason guy gamers get such a bad name assuming because a women talks or plays on the internet every guy must be falling for them.

What?? ...how that entire paragraph limped it's way from your brain to your fingers is beyond me. Guys like you are the exact reason why more women don't come here. Congratulations asshole, you just drove another one way.

What?? ...how that entire paragraph limped it's way from your brain to your fingers is beyond me. Guys like you are the exact reason why more women don't come here. Congratulations asshole, you just drove another one way.

It's so easy to get you riled up. I don't like you but that's no reason to stop posting or visiting here. There are plenty of good guys on here to converse with. Just stop conversing with me and it will be fine.

This is silly, again, both of you stop. I'm trying to read about dating, wives, girlfriends, and boners here. Don't stop posting Madie, you offer awesome insight; and I think someday, when teleportation is finally in it's operating stages, we will get a fancy sushi together and discuss topics ranging from 90s television to how great it is that teleportation finally exists.

Ronnie is only partly right.

There has been a distinct lack of boner talk. Now I realize, much like sexuality, individual tolerances for boner talk exist on a spectrum. What constitutes a "lack of boner talk" is certainly debatable. But I stand by my statement, regardless of the boner talk metrics chosen.

Frankly, I expect more.

just found out that my sister's best friend works with the girl that i went out with the other night. and that she's talkin' bout me.

i think we're going to a museum next weekend.

this is off to a fine start, i'd say.

Yeah, sounds pretty cool actually. Have fun dude.

This girl that I met the other night, I was thinking about asking her if shed like to go to a show this week. Hostage calm is coming through with The wonder years I believe, not sure if shed like that kind of stuff. Her "likes" on FB kind of gives me the idea that she may.

Ronnie is only partly right.

There has been a distinct lack of boner talk. Now I realize, much like sexuality, individual tolerances for boner talk exist on a spectrum. What constitutes a "lack of boner talk" is certainly debatable. But I stand by my statement, regardless of the boner talk metrics chosen.

Frankly, I expect more.

I was going to comment on the boner bit of that post, was not disappoint when I read yours.

we were both students of the arts, and i've never been to mass moca. plus it was her idea.. couldn't turn that down!

To be successful you need to make lots of puns about her body being a work of art. :D

okay, that does sound better than just winging it. i mean, i would have no trouble talking my way through an art museum, but learning a fact or two certainly wouldn't hurt.

okay, that does sound better than just winging it. i mean, i would have no trouble talking my way through an art museum, but learning a fact or two certainly wouldn't hurt.

protip: be realistic. don't be too specific or it will become obvious that you did your homework. Inspiration for works always adds a lot for me when I go to galleries so that's a cool one to know and maybe a bit about the main artists of the exhibit.

Ever had a woman get mad at you because you never get mad?

Hell yeah, my ex wife. I'm the kind of guy that doesn't give a shit about a lot of things especially dumb pointless arguments, like how to fold clothes or I'm using too much body wash (wtf?) and it pissed her off that I would never be interested in her petty bullshit.

Hell yeah, my ex wife. I'm the kind of guy that doesn't give a shit about a lot of things especially dumb pointless arguments, like how to fold clothes or I'm using too much body wash (wtf?) and it pissed her off that I would never be interested in her petty bullshit.

I hear ya. Indifference is apparently not a virtue. I'm all for standing my ground if I feel the dispute is worth escalating, but Jesus H.

Recently my domestic 'arguments' consist of being called out on a bunch of little things of which I respond by saying 'Oh. My bad. Yeah, I'll do that differently' and then result in a 'GAH! WHY ARE YOU SO NICE TO ME WHEN I'M A BITCH TO YOU'

me no understand