MAN ADVICE

so did ry get laid yet?

i don't feel like reading everything.

Haven't even kissed yet. But that's on me for just not making a move.

We might be seeing each other again tonight, which would be the 3rd straight day. If that's the case I kind of have to go for it

I really get the nutty ones.. Last night at the company Christmas party some drunk girl said I pulled the biggest douche bag move ever by taking the empty chair next to her (after asking politely), from a table that she was the only one sitting at, to bring/use at another table and not taking one of the 7 other chairs that were not next to her. To her that also made me a douche bag. I did sit and talk with her for a little bit. I felt me winning her over. She then left to find her friends and said she'd be back. She didn't come back. I consider that the douche bag move.

Epiloge: Turns out she's a family law attorney.. figures...

she was super embarrassed.

i brought her back here, and had her sleep on the couch while i played halo. so that was fun!

but while she was sleeping, i sent her a really long pre-emptive text saying "ok, so i know you're going to feel horrible and blah blah blah. it's cool- i ain't mad!"

i brought her back here, and had her sleep on the couch while i played halo. so that was fun!

but while she was sleeping, i sent her a really long pre-emptive text saying "ok, so i know you're going to feel horrible and blah blah blah. it's cool- i ain't mad!"

that's actually a really nice reaction. If it was me I would've tried to make a joke about it... but I also would've hightailed it out of there and honestly... never expect to hear from you again.

Do you still plan on taking her to the art museum?

i mean, things are just going really well. she partied with a bunch of my friends last night, and they all responded favorably.

and it's not like she was a sloppy mess all night. we were just driving, and then it hit her out of absolutely no where.

Before I go on a date with a girl I listen to this song.

http://youtu.be/1i3hgBRMWcQ

the girl I have been seeing for a month or so texted me this morning and somehow we got on the subject of honesty. So i told her flat out I think sometimes she tries to hard to brag or make me jealous. She didn't care for that to much so I retracted my statement. I don't mind listening to her stories and how her day went but it just seems like she goes overboard bragging about how this guy checked her out and what not. When I first met her and asked her out she said no one ever flirted with her before.

found out that my ex cheated on me a week before we broke up and she is currently talking to that same guy. 

why does everything suck so much. I could've spent the past month forgetting about her but she continued to hang out with me. fuck this

fuck her. you probably haven't had the easiest time getting over her, but this needs to be it. this needs to be the one thing that tells you that she's not worth any of your heart or mind going forward.

Very few things turn me off from a girl more than her bragging about how other dudes find her attractive. I don't mind it if there's a funny story attached, but if it is just her saying that expecting some sort of response, that gets old REALLY quick. 

I'm the same way I don't mind hearing a story about getting hit on or being noticed by a guy. It's just when it is done purely for jealousy or a self esteem booster. It's not as if I don't compliment her she wears leggings all the time and I'm always telling her how gorgeous she is. I just stopped with all the compliments after she sent me a pic. She then asked if I was ok probably because she didn't get the response she wanted.

I'm the same way I don't mind hearing a story about getting hit on or being noticed by a guy. It's just when it is done purely for jealousy or a self esteem booster. It's not as if I don't compliment her she wears leggings all the time and I'm always telling her how gorgeous she is. I just stopped with all the compliments after she sent me a pic. She then asked if I was ok probably because she didn't get the response she wanted.

Yeah. I mean, I have no problem telling a girl that they look nice without them asking. I make sure that I don't do it so much that they get tired of hearing it/think it's just talk. There definitely are those girls who will sit there and talk about getting checked out just for the sake of getting a reaction out of you. There was a girl I knew at school who would always get off on the attention that she'd get from guys, and she'd be more interested in that than the guys themselves. That kind of stuff just gets under my skin.

Yeah. I mean, I have no problem telling a girl that they look nice without them asking. I make sure that I don't do it so much that they get tired of hearing it/think it's just talk. There definitely are those girls who will sit there and talk about getting checked out just for the sake of getting a reaction out of you. There was a girl I knew at school who would always get off on the attention that she'd get from guys, and she'd be more interested in that than the guys themselves. That kind of stuff just gets under my skin.

my old friend mary was like that. she always talked about guys hitting on her and what not, yet it was the exact opposite in most cases. she would even do the proverbial cock-block to her best friends and usually sleep with said guys on that given night. once she hit on my roommate when he was getting ready for bed. she hovered over him and made passes at him. creeped him out. after she left, he told me i don't want that bitch in my house again. she was solipsistic to a point of annoyance. mind you, she was good looking, but she wanted so much attention it would get on people's nerves. people didn't even care to sleep with her after a point.