MAN ADVICE

i was just talking about making out one page ago and called the chick a slut....

to be fair she pulled up her dress and pulled down her panties to show me & my friends the tats right above her vag totally unprovoked.

i feel that warrants a "bar slut" title.

you probs coulda got more than a make out in that case

Yeah she definitely just got out of a relationship. I knew the guy too, grew up with him, played sports, and was an acquaintance/buddy in high school. So, she's "clearing out old emails" and sees mine from 14 months ago and decides then, that it's a good idea to update me on the cat and ask how I'm doing. In other words she's lonely, she can't fucking stand being alone. All the shit I went through with that woman, she can seriously fuck right off.  

My ex wife just responded to an email I sent her in February 2012 concerning her cat that I kind took over, then had to give up to her parents. She probably just got out of a relationship or something.

I responded with "fuck off"

I never know if it’s better to respond or not respond at all to my ex when he randomly pops up. I always end up writing out something really mean but never sending it. Still feels good even though I don’t send. but yeah, right now my love life is the most absolutely fucked up it has ever been. I don’t even know where to begin. I would kill to get out of this area of michigan.

I never know if it’s better to respond or not respond at all to my ex when he randomly pops up. I always end up writing out something really mean but never sending it. Still feels good even though I don’t send. but yeah, right now my love life is the most absolutely fucked up it has ever been. I don’t even know where to begin. I would kill to get out of this area of michigan.

Have you ever tried responding with "sorry wrong number"? Even if he doesn't get it, stay persistant with it. Or you can play dead..."this is madie's mom, madie passed away 2 months ago in a car accident." haha, it may work.

Okay, so this girl I've know for 3 years and I were just talking all playfully

and I was like, "we should make out"

and blushing she was like "ahaha okay, not this week i'm grounded I'll come over next week"

and I said astonished "I was kidding, but if you want to, okay"

and she replied smiling, "I was kidding too, but you're cute so I'll kiss you if you'd like"

so I sat there blushing like "..."

and she said "you're so innocent"

so ,long story short cute girl is coming over to be my first kiss. It doesn't mean anything though it's just kissing for fun as friends, and I know you're not suppose to kiss somebody you don't love, but this is a 1 time thing (I might do it with like 2 other girls because I like them but know they wouldn't date me) and I'm not a slut who just kisses girls willy nilly, I'm a cute innocent indie boy, that's what I'm saying.

I hate myself so much for reading that.  What the fuck did I just read?

My ex wife just responded to an email I sent her in February 2012 concerning her cat that I kind took over, then had to give up to her parents. She probably just got out of a relationship or something.

I responded with "fuck off"

I literally did the exact same thing the other night.  The ex sent me a text regarding the cat I let live with her.  I told her "I'm glad Jersey (the kitty kitty) is happy, but you should probably just fuck off".  She called me a dick, which would probably be accurate coming from anyone but the devil herself. 

Maybe Brion can use it as inspiration for a song...

So how soon is too soon to drop the "L" word? That is in no way a reference to the highly acclaimed Showtime drama of the same name.

Say it whenever you want. I've been on both ends... My first relationship, it took over 8 months for us to say it. The next guy... we both knew after like 3 weeks. Although i waited for the guy to say it first both times.

If it feels good, do it.

So the "cam girl" lady friend has slowly over the last few weeks has been introduced to the very competive side of myself through flag football starting and the NCAA championship game (Mich) fan. Its kind of a shock at face value I think to her, since otherwise I'm a very mellow guy. Not her thing but, she asked to go to the games and such.

oof. already?

Already indeed.  I'm almost 30, so I'm not a fresh faced kid that doesn't know how to distinguish what feelings are what.  I'm absolutely certain I'm in love with this girl.  With my ex-wife I knew I was in love with her within the first three weeks.  If it feels right, it just feels right.  Good call on not being the first to say it though.  I'm 99% certain she feels the exact same about me though, which is pretty cool. 

Already indeed.  I'm almost 30, so I'm not a fresh faced kid that doesn't know how to distinguish what feelings are what.  I'm absolutely certain I'm in love with this girl.  With my ex-wife I knew I was in love with her within the first three weeks.  If it feels right, it just feels right.  Good call on not being the first to say it though.  I'm 99% certain she feels the exact same about me though, which is pretty cool. 

i mean, i'm not one to judge. with my long-distance thing, i think we were both thinking "love" after the first couple nights that we talked. neither of us ever said it though... we used lyrics as an easy way of avoiding it.

and with the other ex, i don't think it was more than 2 or 3 months after we made it official that i said it. even then, i felt like it was risky saying it so early. but i knew.