MAN ADVICE

that's the same problem my roommate is having, she's talked to a few decent guys, but the conversation goes no where. it's not on her either, she's nice, funny, and keeps the conversation going. the guys just fizzle out. she doesn't have time to exchange a bunch of messages with a guy, she just wants to move it into real life. get coffee or a drink or something. she needs to meet a decent dude soon or shit is gonna go down

Way to talk her up and then tear it down with the hint that she is on the verge of going mental!

Also, like Roman said, wtf is that bitch's problem. (Assuming that the no answer = no), at least she saved you some money by not saying "yes" just to be nice. Pizza still tastes just as fantastic when you eat it by yourself. I get that it's not exactly the same thing, though...

that's the same problem my roommate is having, she's talked to a few decent guys, but the conversation goes no where. it's not on her either, she's nice, funny, and keeps the conversation going. the guys just fizzle out. she doesn't have time to exchange a bunch of messages with a guy, she just wants to move it into real life. get coffee or a drink or something. she needs to meet a decent dude soon or shit is gonna go down

thats one of my issues with the online dating scenes.  there's the idea that you need to make a real connection on there first.

no. i like the way you've presented yourself, and you're good lookin'. if you can say the same about me, can we just go get a damn drink?

Way to talk her up and then tear it down with the hint that she is on the verge of going mental!

hahahaha. she's fucking awesome. just has a string of terrible encounters with men. last guy had tourettes, which... whatever, that’s no big deal.  Anyway, they go out a few times and he starts getting really serious so she backed off a bit. we go to the gay bar last weekend. I’m in the bathroom alone, I come out and he’s standing there. Begs me to come outside and tell him what he did wrong with her. I act like I know nothing... we go home. 330 am, we’re still awake, talking and whatever, all of the sudden there is a knock at the door. we were so freaked out. no one moved. Whoever it was kept jiggling the doorknob and knocking. Then her phone starts ringing, it’s him... THEN my phone starts going off (a number I don’t recognize, it was him) so finally I’m like screw this... and I go answer the door. He’s there, having a legitimate tourettes meltdown. he could barely get the words out. “Just let me talk to erica for 2 minutes” between really bad ticks. I had to shut the door in his face. I felt terrible.

Damn. I had something similar. A roommate dated a girl for a couple years, dumped her, and then had a new girl over a week or so later. The dumped girl showed up at my house at 2 am, blew up cell phones, knocked on doors.

Nothing scary, just kinda sad. She had her friends drop her off and for some reason (ie, stupidity), they just left with her pounding on the front door. I obviously couldn't let her in, though. She walked home a couple miles. Felt bad about it too.

i could never do anything like that. no matter how crazy I was about someone. Mostly because I was on the opposite end of it for a long time, and it’s terrifying.

Met a girl online via a dating website. Turns out we have some mutual friends so we become facebook friends. After talking a bit here and there about this and that, conversation turned to pizza and I recommended a new place in town that is awesome and that she has never heard of. Asked her if she was free for dinner one night this weekend and not only do I not get a reply, she posts about how tired she is of guys asking her out to dinner dates. I just want to take a cute girl out on a date and eat pizza.

This got me thinking.  Why can't we start a dating site where the only purpose is to meet a member of the opposite sex for a slice of pizza and possibly a drink.

PizzaCollective.com?

AdultPizzaFinder.com?

PizzaMingle.com?

This got me thinking.  Why can't we start a dating site where the only purpose is to meet a member of the opposite sex for a slice of pizza and possibly a drink.

PizzaCollective.com?

AdultPizzaFinder.com?

PizzaMingle.com?

OneNiceSlice.com "For the fish in the sea that love pie in the sky"

PizzaCollective.com?

AdultPizzaFinder.com?

PizzaMingle.com?

My friend already runs www.pizzaboner.com maybe I can convince him to change it from a review site to a dating site.

When someone tells you they're taking a nap at 7 PM on a Friday and still hasn't texted you by noon the next day it's safe to assume they're cheating on you right?

Did they TELL you during a phone call that they're taking a nap, or did you let a text tell you they're taking a nap? Based on the context, I'll assume it's a text. Therefore, they probably aren't taking a nap and second of all call and talk if you don't believe them! 

If you were "with" someone, meaning them hooking up with someone else would be considered "cheating," would you ignore them for 16 hours? "Seeing" a person doesn't mean they're with you, and because they hook up with someone else doesn't make it cheating. 

how does someone respong to "yo, wanna getfucked tonite"

"yeah"

bingo.