MAN ADVICE

I like to cuddle, but only if I'm in a serious relationship do I want to cuddle to be sweet and comforting. If not, I'm just trying to put my boner on something. I like legs too, really like me some legs. After sex, sure. I'll hold you until I fall asleep then push you away, unknowingly.

am I the only one who hates cuddling (in bed) for the most part. I mean I like it for a good 10 minutes, but I can’t fall asleep to that. my ex always wanted to sleep like fucking  with our legs and arms intertwined facing each other. I hated it. Lets get the cuddle on for a little bit that turn over to our separate sides of the bed. it’s happened to me with different people. one guy wanted to fall asleep ‘holding my boobs’ and when I told him no and also told him that I don’t do the whole sleepover thing, he texted me later and said I only used him for his body. jesus

Whoa, I'm exactly like this too. I just can't get into cuddling for long periods of time. Need my damn space. Last dude I cuddled with also held onto my boobs and then dry humped me (so very weird) and I was like ugh, never hittin' that again.

Also, I have no feelings for anyone right now, which kinda bums me out. All dudes are pretty lame. Give me distractions.

haahahhahahahahahahha. VC chicks are bad asses.

i fucking love a good cuddle (which i've discussed here before)

but i get what Madie's saying. Let's cuddle & giggle our asses off and then roll over and go away so i can sleep in my blanket taco. do not interfere with the blanket taco bitch.

I like to cuddle, but only if I'm in a serious relationship do I want to cuddle to be sweet and comforting. If not, I'm just trying to put my boner on something. I like legs too, really like me some legs. After sex, sure. I'll hold you until I fall asleep then push you away, unknowingly.

pretty much the same.

i probably have no business cuddling with anyone right now.

one, because i'm not emotionally attached to anyone i'm involved with right now.

two, because i went on a horrible date last night, and realized that i'm way too yipped up on wrestling right now to be talking to any females.

Hey, as uncalled for as the jokes Eric made were, being a total dick to the kid in every thread isn't really necessary. Just ignore his posts (literally, in the manage ignored posts or whatever) and move on.

You are a little bitch. Can't wait until you get banned here soon you piece of shit

Haha I agree 100%, and the last part, has been coming since my first week here, nobody likes me here, I stay because I have a few on my side, but I was an ass yesterday and lost most if not all of few people on my side I had. It might not be this time, but it reckon likely be my demise, because I'm stupid as all fuck and frankly childish as hell with no filter. But what can I do?

Haha I agree 100%, and the last part, has been coming since my first week here, nobody likes me here, I stay because I have a few on my side, but I was an ass yesterday and lost most if not all of few people on my side I had. It might not be this time, but it reckon likely be my demise, because I'm stupid as all fuck and frankly childish as hell with no filter. But what can I do?

What can you do? Do everyone a favor and leave this community and never post here again. That's what you can do

Hey, as uncalled for as the jokes Eric made were, being a total dick to the kid in every thread isn't really necessary. Just ignore his posts (literally, in the manage ignored posts or whatever) and move on.

Yes it necessary after his comments yesterday. While I can admit, I have always given him a hard time, I feel absolutely no remorse for doing so after his remarks about the Boston bombing.

Just end TeenageEric. Shut it down and take a step back. Inhale deeply and put on your comfort vinyl and weigh your options.

You're already thinking of new screen names to start over with. That's where this is headed.

And everything your brain processes and your fingers type now, do the exact opposite when you return.