MAN ADVICE

i feel like maybe i should just be up front and say shit like that sometimes. i don't think i give a fuck if girls think i'm an asshole anymore.

friend i use to mad crush on was drunk texting me yesterday, i said "Cool. Well when you're drunk enough show me your boobs."

sent me a cleavage pic <_<

but it started some interesting dialogue.

in response to said cleavage pic, i said

"i can't jack it to cleavage pics. i'm not a 12 year old boy. i'm disappointed."

^_^  romantic-buy-you-flowers-and-treat-you-like-a-queen nicky is dead... for now.

ps. i did at one point buy this girl flowers and leave them on her car for her at work. because i am a chump. never doing that again unless the girl has already S'd my D.

I don’t even know. I was/am a sucker for assholes who have brief moments of niceness. It made me appreciate the niceness more I guess... when it was few and far between. but that’s not good right? jesus i don’t know. As I get older I get more confused.

I'd like to think I'm in the middle somewhere. I do enjoy doing romantic things and making my lady feel special. But I'm also no afraid to tell you to shut the fuck up because you're pissing me off. 

Edit...There ya go...a "too nice guy" wouldn't tell you to shut up, or that you're being a bitch, asshole, dickhead, or whatever. They'd probably smile, take it, and tell you you're awesome.

I'd like to think I'm in the middle somewhere. I do enjoy doing romantic things and making my lady feel special. But I'm also no afraid to tell you to shut the fuck up because you're pissing me off. 

that's perfect. i need to get there.

my problem is i find myself smitten once in a blue moon. so it's a big deal to me to even meet somebody i'm interested in dating. so i go all out "courting" a lady. sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. and when it doesn't, i'm left really really embarassed and pissed off. because i'm nicky, you should be stoked i'm paying so much special attention to you. the fuck's wrong with you?

anyway, clearly i need to stop chasing bitches and just let shit happen to me. i'm not putting effort into any chicks for a while.

every pretty girl i've met lately i've been a douche to. it seems to be goin ok.

that's perfect. i need to get there.

my problem is i find myself smitten once in a blue moon. so it's a big deal to me to even meet somebody i'm interested in dating. so i go all out "courting" a lady. sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. and when it doesn't, i'm left really really embarassed and pissed off. because i'm nicky, you should be stoked i'm paying so much special attention to you. the fuck's wrong with you?

anyway, clearly i need to stop chasing bitches and just let shit happen to me. i'm not putting effort into any chicks for a while.

every pretty girl i've met lately i've been a douche to. it seems to be goin ok.

And this is why we should be best friends. Totally in the same boat.

During my ride home last night, I honestly thought to myself "I don't understand why girls don't want to date me".

Sure I have my faults... Obviously. But but it's mostly dumb shit that most people need months of being together to realize. I feel like I have all the important shit in place- good looking, well-liked, cool as shit, 2 jobs, a good family, genuinely nice, and a magnum dong that has always and will always stay faithful.

WHY AM I NOT WAKING UP NEXT TO A SUPER MODEL EVERY DAY??

hey rybread, my roommate has an instagram crush on you. kickstarter for ryan to come to michigan and sleep with my roommate, let’s do this thang.

Edit...There ya go...a "too nice guy" wouldn't tell you to shut up, or that you're being a bitch, asshole, dickhead, or whatever. They'd probably smile, take it, and tell you you're awesome.

there is some interesting stuff here. I think I'd rather be called a dickhead than a bitch though.

My ex always used to do this: I'd say 'you called me a bitch', and he'd say 'no, I said you were being a bitch'

got me every damn time

hey rybread, my roommate has an instagram crush on you. kickstarter for ryan to come to michigan and sleep with my roommate, let’s do this thang.

orly?

pics.