MAN ADVICE

What can you do? Do everyone a favor and leave this community and never post here again. That's what you can do

I'm not leaving, I find the conversations about vinyl, and music really interesting and fun. It's just night's where I do somthing dumb and everybody feels the need to casually turn every other thread on the board into the, "Look at what TeenageEric did this time" thread, where it's not so fun.

Also, if you don't like my comments towards him, you can always take your own advice and add me to your ignore list

Nah, I don't let people on message boards bother me that much...not worth the time or energy otherwise I would have 80-90% of people here ignored.

Maybe I'm a little bit late to the party, but better late than never, right?

Eric, I give exactly zero shits as to the fact that you are fifteen.  It has been an excuse other posters have used to defend the fact that you make dumbshit statements that lead to absolutely no benefit to anyone residing the board, sans yourself.  It is obvious that people do not want you here.  Perhaps it is because you are fifteen that it gives you some sort of internet hard-on that you are ruffling the feathers of those whom you have never met in a real life setting.  

Apology or not, the statements made regarding the tragedy that occurred in Boston yesterday were tasteless, selfish, and extremely juvenile.  I'm sure that it's safe to say that at no point in the formative years of myself, nor any other members here, would have posted a "joke" at the expense of those who passed away, their families and loved ones.  

If you are a troll, then you will continue to troll and there will be nothing that will stop you, short of disabling your account and/or IP address. However, if you are an actual poster, stop posting, stop buying stupid clothing, stop whining, and grow the fuck up.  From there, reassess whether or not you are then able to contribute to this forum in a positive manner. 

I like how stinky muff gets banned for just wanting to trade some rokk stuff, but Eric pisses off and offends a ton of people and he's still here

Eric is a real person, not an imaginary troll that someone created strictly to fuck with people. As annoying as the kid can be, he's still a real person who's entitled to free speech, no matter how fucking idiotic it is.

If TeenageEric is outlawed, then only outlaws will have TeenageEric.

Eric is a real person, not an imaginary troll that someone created strictly to fuck with people. As annoying as the kid can be, he's still a real person who's entitled to free speech, no matter how fucking idiotic it is.

If TeenageEric is outlawed, then only outlaws will have TeenageEric.

The only thing stinky muff did if I remember correctly was wanting to trade for "rock stuff".

Was there ever any actual proof that he was in fact a troll And not just another stupid kid like Eric?

The only thing stinky muff did if I remember correctly was wanting to trade for "rock stuff".

Was there ever any actual proof that he was in fact a troll And not just another stupid kid like Eric?

Sometimes intention matters in terms of punishment. Intentionally murdering a single person is going to be given a stricter punishment than causing a car accident that kills 5 (usually). 

I don't know if / how Muff was proved to be a troll but Eric has proven himself to be a ______ 15 year old kid.

Feel free to fill in the blank with whatever adjective you would like.

I remember someone saying that stinkymuff was confirmed to be theusedguy and another one of the trolls

Met a girl online via a dating website. Turns out we have some mutual friends so we become facebook friends. After talking a bit here and there about this and that, conversation turned to pizza and I recommended a new place in town that is awesome and that she has never heard of. Asked her if she was free for dinner one night this weekend and not only do I not get a reply, she posts about how tired she is of guys asking her out to dinner dates. I just want to take a cute girl out on a date and eat pizza.

Met a girl online via a dating website. Turns out we have some mutual friends so we become facebook friends. After talking a bit here and there about this and that, conversation turned to pizza and I recommended a new place in town that is awesome and that she has never heard of. Asked her if she was free for dinner one night this weekend and not only do I not get a reply, she posts about how tired she is of guys asking her out to dinner dates. I just want to take a cute girl out on a date and eat pizza.

Wow...being attractive and having people want to take you out to dinner must be the worst.

that's the same problem my roommate is having, she's talked to a few decent guys, but the conversation goes no where. it's not on her either, she's nice, funny, and keeps the conversation going. the guys just fizzle out. she doesn't have time to exchange a bunch of messages with a guy, she just wants to move it into real life. get coffee or a drink or something. she needs to meet a decent dude soon or shit is gonna go down