MAN ADVICE

my wife cleans many genitals a day working in the nursing field...has cleaned many multiple balls penile implants with the pump in the sack, etc.

she says that when she cleans a really obese man (over 500 pounds) their wang gets inverted and she has to press parts of his stomach for it to pop out like when a turkey is done...otherwise they just spray like a cat.

shes also nursed mega balls too. her biggest? basketball sized.

my wife cleans many genitals a day working in the nursing field...has cleaned many multiple balls penile implants with the pump in the sack, etc.

she says that when she cleans a really obese man (over 500 pounds) their wang gets inverted and she has to press parts of his stomach for it to pop out like when a turkey is done...otherwise they just spray like a cat.

Jesus H. Christ

basketball size?   goddamn dude. 

my wife did a rotation during grad school in a jail and saw a lot of penis.  never came home with a basketball sized story though.

soooooooo what you guys are telling me is.... I have pump penises and basketball size balls to look forward to as an elderly woman.

she was changing a poo bag just today...and they bubble sometimes...due to the gasses and stuff.

today a poo bubble popped and it hit her on the lower lip.

then all hell broke loose and somehow the bag was filling too fast and the shit got on her shoulder and leg.

cute soft pink scrubs.

she left a trail of liquid poo to the bathroom.

okay. convo over.

back to man advice.

one thing i'm learning about people in the medical field is that they're so used to being around this kind of foul shit, that they kind of lose their filter when they talk to people about their work.

my girlfriend just started an internship where she's observing in the OR, and she works in a clinic.. so sometimes she'll just start going on about the kind of stuff she sees, and i eventually have to tell her to knock it off. shit's gross. my friend who started nursing in the last year does the same.

my roommate is an OT, recently started working with old folks.

We usually eat dinner together and she tells me what goes down... I lost my appetite 4 times last week.

one thing i'm learning about people in the medical field is that they're so used to being around this kind of foul shit, that they kind of lose their filter when they talk to people about their work.

my girlfriend just started an internship where she's observing in the OR, and she works in a clinic.. so sometimes she'll just start going on about the kind of stuff she sees, and i eventually have to tell her to knock it off. shit's gross. my friend who started nursing in the last year does the same.

My mom works in the OR and I constantly have to tell her to tone it down because i'm a wimp. It's usually at lunch or something too. I'm glad there are people out there that can do that job because I sure as hell couldn't, even for a day.

My mom works in the OR and I constantly have to tell her to tone it down because i'm a wimp. It's usually at lunch or something too. I'm glad there are people out there that can do that job because I sure as hell couldn't, even for a day.

yeah, we're about to go out for dinner, and she just sat through 5 surgeries. this could get rough.