MAN ADVICE

My eyes are bleeding from all the unwanted dick pics. Do people know when you block their number?

Just send a reply that says "uhh, I think you have the wrong number..."

That, or send back some DPs...yes, DPs.

So I spent the night at a (girl) friend's house. We hung out, had some drinks and watched Arrested Development. She told me I didn't have to drive home and let me sleep in her bed, but I wussed out and didn't make a move. We did kiss a little bit before I left, so I think there's a good chance I'll be hanging out over there again soon.

So I spent the night at a (girl) friend's house. We hung out, had some drinks and watched Arrested Development. She told me I didn't have to drive home and let me sleep in her bed, but I wussed out and didn't make a move. We did kiss a little bit before I left, so I think there's a good chance I'll be hanging out over there again soon.

Man card revoked.

Booo.

We've been friends for a long time and she's never thought of me in any way beyond that. Plus with how long my dry spell has been, it was kinda weird to unexpectedly be in that situation.

Anyway, I had a good time and hopefully next time I'll be a little more daring.

This situation seriously differs from chick to chick..but since you said you were friends prior I'd say you did good man. At this point you both are just building on something awesome! Look how great Ronnie's situation turned out.

The reason why I'm chiming in is because I fucked up a relationship with my best friend for moving too fast.

Damn mulatto hormones.