MAN ADVICE

Seriously, just file for unemployment. You'll get free money and if they attempt to contest it you'll still win an arbitration case simply because you were fired without warning. There's a reason employers keep written reprimands on hand and if you never received one then they will most certainly side with you. This is an easy one.

matt, were you on the books or under the table?  if you were under the table, don't listen to any of the wrongful termination advice.  if you're not on the books, you're gonna be hard pressed to get over on a company like dominos.  not saying it's right, just be careful.

that sucks, though, dude.  deliver for a independent store.  the dude who lives above me does and apparently can afford rent and more weed and booze than any human should consume.

matt, were you on the books or under the table?  if you were under the table, don't listen to any of the wrongful termination advice.  if you're not on the books, you're gonna be hard pressed to get over on a company like dominos.  not saying it's right, just be careful.

that sucks, though, dude.  deliver for a independent store.  the dude who lives above me does and apparently can afford rent and more weed and booze than any human should consume.

I received a paycheck every week with taxes taken out. But I never filed a w2 or anything so thats weird. 

I received a paycheck every week with taxes taken out. But I never filed a w2 or anything so thats weird. 

Kinda laughing at how this thread got diverted but advice is advice.

What do you mean you never filed a w2? You file a tax return and attach a w2 to it to prove your income. It should be provided by your employer if paid legally and hourly.

If you never filed a tax return you are probably leaving lots of money on the table (assuming you didn't make a whole lot of money delivering pizzas so you would get money back at the end of the year instead of having to pay).

My dry spell hit the 7-year mark last week so I got nothin..

i hit the 9 year mark this feb, so i feel for ya. 

mind you, 5 of those years i really didn't care to get laid and have been pretty much a curmudgeon for that time. the last 4 years i've been picky. i just want a relationship more than a one night stand now. and i think that's getting in the way, because i can't stand most people. 

...i just want a relationship more than a one night stand now. and i think that's getting in the way, because i can't stand most people. 

I can dig where you are coming from homie...