MAN ADVICE

^ you dump the crazy girlfriend? Guess I'm prying. You did drop one of the crazy stories of this thread so far and I didn't see a follow-up.

Not really. I've barely been talking to her though. I havent spoken to her in 3 days now. I wont talk to her for like a few days and then talk to her for a few minutes one day then back to silence, not my choice. Its been driving me nuts because she really is my best friend. Theres no one who actually gets me like she does and I dont feel comfortable with other people like I am with her. Shes me in another body. 

Not really. I've barely been talking to her though. I havent spoken to her in 3 days now. I wont talk to her for like a few days and then talk to her for a few minutes one day then back to silence, not my choice. Its been driving me nuts because she really is my best friend. Theres no one who actually gets me like she does and I dont feel comfortable with other people like I am with her. Shes me in another body. 

Bummer. But your profile says you are 21. Still on the upside of your dating life. Guarantee you can find someone out there who gets you the same way but doesn't come with the heartache. 6 billion people on the planet. Just gotta get in the right frame of mind and do the uncomfortable work of putting yourself out there (not saying you should be there yet, just to slowly work towards that direction).

I've been there. And I promise, as much as it feels like you can make it work- even when it feels like you have to make it work.. It doesn't matter. The damage is done, and there's such a slim chance that things are going to work out.

The sooner you make the decision to walk away and move on with your life, the better.

Yes but with her body she is pretending to have sex with other guys that aren't you.

got fired last night because "my image doesnt suit well for the company" Safe to say I'm getting myself a lawyer. Worst fucking month ever man.

that sounds like a blanket statement... did you ask for details? like did they find something on a social media account they didn't like... or is it your actual physical appearance? damn. sorry to hear that though. you'd think they'd give you a warning first.

got fired last night because "my image doesnt suit well for the company" Safe to say I'm getting myself a lawyer. Worst fucking month ever man.

Unless this was a career job where you were making $50,000+ then don't waste your time. It will likely cost you just as much in legal fees than you would win in a settlement. File for unemployment benefits and get paid while you're looking for another job. In most states you can file online without having to get up off of the sofa.

What? Yeah that sounds like a wrongful termination suit righ there. Sorry to hear that, Matt. =\

If you don't mind me asking, what type of company did you work for?

that sounds like a blanket statement... did you ask for details? like did they find something on a social media account they didn't like... or is it your actual physical appearance? damn. sorry to hear that though. you'd think they'd give you a warning first.

I delivered pizza's for Dominos in a rich area, I was pulling about 500 a week. I have long hair but I put it up into a ball. For some reason the owner (hes bald, one of those guys) has had a boner about my hair and even took a picture of it once to see if it was ok. Point is Im delivering pizzas and treat everyone with respect, my hair should have nothing to do with how I do my job. Especially when I put it up! Now, I recently got my nose pierced. However the one girl who works there has both her eyebrow and tongue pierced and no one gives her shit for it. But because of the fact that she has those piercings and I was never given a handbook  or anything once I was hired that would explain the policies to me, I didnt know that I wasnt allowed to have a nose ring. They never even gave me a w2 or anything to fill out. I literally handed in my application and 4 days later got called in to work. 

I delivered pizza's for Dominos in a rich area, I was pulling about 500 a week. I have long hair but I put it up into a ball. For some reason the owner (hes bald, one of those guys) has had a boner about my hair and even took a picture of it once to see if it was ok. Point is Im delivering pizzas and treat everyone with respect, my hair should have nothing to do with how I do my job. Especially when I put it up! Now, I recently got my nose pierced. However the one girl who works there has both her eyebrow and tongue pierced and no one gives her shit for it. But because of the fact that she has those piercings and I was never given a handbook  or anything once I was hired that would explain the policies to me, I didnt know that I wasnt allowed to have a nose ring. They never even gave me a w2 or anything to fill out. I literally handed in my application and 4 days later got called in to work. 

How long did you work there? I mean, if you have long hair, you probably didn't grow it overnight.  If it was a problem from the beginning they should've at least said something to you or given you the option of cutting it even.  Not saying that would be fair, but at least its a warning and an example of them enforcing their company policy - if it's even written in any kind of company handbook.

How long did you work there? I mean, if you have long hair, you probably didn't grow it overnight.  If it was a problem from the beginning they should've at least said something to you or given you the option of cutting it even.  Not saying that would be fair, but at least its a warning and an example of them enforcing their company policy - if it's even written in any kind of company handbook.

Never gave me any sort of warning. I was working there for about a month now. And there was never a company handbook given out. 

Even with that I feel like it shouldn't matter, especially if she interacts with customers. Your in my thoughts matsteel, sorry man.

Shes inside, but interacts with more customers than I do. Rich people dont like to pay the delivery fee so they pick it up. 

Never gave me any sort of warning. I was working there for about a month now. And there was never a company handbook given out. 

Shes inside, but interacts with more customers than I do. Rich people dont like to pay the delivery fee so they pick it up

if you are rich and can pay the del. fee and tip why the hell would you pick up??

also sorry bout all the shit thats been going down. 

you should have a buddy order a pizza for pickup and not pay, and then throw that bitch at your ex. 

if you are rich and can pay the del. fee and tip why the hell would you pick up??

also sorry bout all the shit thats been going down. 

you should have a buddy order a pizza for pickup and not pay, and then throw that bitch at your ex

the pizza not your buddy.

also this will not work if they take the card first.  the pizza joint by my house will always hand the pizza over first and then ask for payment.

If your boss/manager actually took a picture of your hair to "see if it was ok", that should have been a red flag that he was a dick...

Not saying you could/should have seen this coming...it is very shitty that they pulled that card on you.