MAN ADVICE

abovetheearth, on 05 Jun 2013 - 17:33, said:

she was changing a poo bag just today...and they bubble sometimes...due to the gasses and stuff.

today a poo bubble popped and it hit her on the lower lip.

then all hell broke loose and somehow the bag was filling too fast and the shit got on her shoulder and leg.

cute soft pink scrubs.

she left a trail of liquid poo to the bathroom.

okay. convo over.

back to man advice.

so she had to change a ostomy bag? i had to help my mom do that when she got hers for the first few months until she had the energy to do it on her own. shit sucks.. horrible way to live.

funny thing is my mom was a OT before. along with my aunt too so i heard all the stories as a kid. which might explain my lack of being grossed out by anything. i will say this, as a caregiver you can pretty much move to canada easily if you so chose. my aunts' friend up and left to help a family out in some part of ontario.

Yeah. She changes those bags many times a week. And when all her nurse friends go out, I leave the table. The convos make me sick They've done some nasty things. But god bless them for putting up with so much shit. Literally.

yeah, i use to thank my mom's hospice care giver/0t anytime i could. my aunt would bring her lunch, take her out sometimes, and what not. we were all thankful of her. it's a very underappreciated job sometimes.

The fact that you used quotes around the word relatjonship tells me all I need to know. You're dating some crazies... Talk to Matt, he knows.

The fact that you used quotes around the word relatjonship tells me all I need to know. You're dating some crazies... Talk to Matt, he knows.

Yeah, she's crazy for sure. I've asked her out a number of times and got stupid excuses each time. She begged me to date her last week and I was hesitant in doing so and told her I needed to think about it. A few days later I told her that I was interested in dating, but she turns me down. It's just all bullshit at this point

Speaking of her, shes ignored me the past 4 days. I even sent her pictures/videos of me playing with a kitten. Usually the panty dropper. Nope, didnt work this time. So fuck it, Im just going to ignore her now. I still dont know how the kitten didnt work. It seriously does every time. It even meowed when I told it to.

Woke up to a clothed dick pick from an ex dude and almost chucked my phone across the room. I've had it with this dude, but I don't want to be a complete bitch to him. I think he's just sad/pathetic/lonely and wants attention and I'm not falling for it anymore. I wish the internet could punch him in the dick though.

Speaking of her, shes ignored me the past 4 days. I even sent her pictures/videos of me playing with a kitten. Usually the panty dropper. Nope, didnt work this time. So fuck it, Im just going to ignore her now. I still dont know how the kitten didnt work. It seriously does every time. It even meowed when I told it to.

Easily my favorite post from you. Especially the second half.

Woke up to a clothed dick pick from an ex dude and almost chucked my phone across the room. I've had it with this dude, but I don't want to be a complete bitch to him. I think he's just sad/pathetic/lonely and wants attention and I'm not falling for it anymore. I wish the internet could punch him in the dick though.

clothed dick pic. so you mean hard dick outline showing through boxers??? i need some clarification here

Just from personal experience..when some chicks are done, they're DONE.

She might be busy pretend fucking a random guy. I'd give her time to get cleaned up first.

She doesn't have to say she is done. The actions she's taken towards you should have shown you that.

This is true. Matt, you're getting responses like this because people are speaking from experience. There's plenty of sane fish in the sea and to waste your time attempting to salvage something from this is kinda pointless. You're 21, what's the rush?