MAN ADVICE

i feel like everyone should read he's just not that into you.

or scratch that,

if they don't call you or if they make excuses for not answering your shit or find excuses to not hang out with you, then...

thats legit. BUT WHY KEEP TEXTING ME ALL DAY? phone tease.

I realized that my comment might have been a little harsh and it wasnt directed toward any of you personally!  In fact I hope everyone here is having tons of sex and love or love and love.

But it's just a fact that people love attention.  And if it isn't reciprocated by turning into hanging out time, then it's probably for the attention.

Just in my experience that when two people click, they want to hang out.  A lot.

This is my thought.

I was totally that girl. Oops. But shyness and social anxiety kind of force you into being that girl. I took a lot of "naps"

hint: I don't take naps. Ever.

rage_face_by_rober_raik-d4e0fxk.png

as i posted that, i remembered that i used the nap excuse on a friend earlier needing a fill-in for his bowling league. which... come on.

still went out with them for drinks/his gf's birthday tonight though.

A few guys have asked to meet up with me on Tinder and I always go "I don't like meeting people in real life" and then ignore them. 

I'm awful.

Not really. Dudes are mostly on it for a quick piece. Which you have posted multiple times that you arent about. So if anything youre just helping your matches out. 

I currently have none of that in my life haha. Hoping tour will change that. Ill miss you guys for the month Ill be gone. Also fucking PISSED I'll be missing Olympic hockey.

Tour does not change that, tour makes you more lonely. Summer festivals tours you might have more luck, but if it's just a club tour in winter? Ehhhhhhh. 

Good luck though, I miss being out on the road. 

Tour does not change that, tour makes you more lonely. Summer festivals tours you might have more luck, but if it's just a club tour in winter? Ehhhhhhh. 

Good luck though, I miss being out on the road. 

You are telling me this as if I've never been on the road before. haha. Ill be at SXSW. Id say my odds are pretty high those 4 days in Texas. 

Is it bad Im thinking of hitting up my ex when I roll through her neck of the woods? 

You are telling me this as if I've never been on the road before. haha. Ill be at SXSW. Id say my odds are pretty high those 4 days in Texas. 

Is it bad Im thinking of hitting up my ex when I roll through her neck of the woods? 

I don't know your life, man. Just telling you my experience/what i've witnessed. 

I forgot SXSW is happening, I'm trying to not think about anything warm because it will just make me sad. Hopefully flights aren't cancelled in all this ice we're getting. It's awful. 

Yes, that is very bad. Do not do that. 

Too much regret.

Yeah I know it is. However the whole loneliness thing could kick in (doubt it but who knows) and I may cave. I wouldnt be hitting her up just to hook up or anything. I would legit like to just hang out, talk, and laugh again. She was my best friend. Theres certain things I find myself doing that was like our things, you know? And I catch myself and have to stop myself. I dont know why Im saying most of this because Im not trying to get all depressing and bring up that can of worms haha. 

Yeah but if you keep in contact with her, you won't fully move on

That's a dangerous road, my friend. You need to put it in the past. I know it easier said than done and I also know how silly it sounds coming from anti-relationships, kissing, sex, cooties girl...but I've been there.

Don't do it.

asked her to hang out yesterday

"yeah, just text me after work"

text her after work

7 hours later

"oh hey i was shopping all day spent way too much money lol whats up"

And it especially sucks because you know girlfriend was on her phone the entireeeeee time she was shopping too.

And it especially sucks because you know girlfriend was on her phone the entireeeeee time she was shopping too.

especially because she's no stranger to being on her phone even when we hang out

especially because she's no stranger to being on her phone even when we hang out

Ew, not worth it.

I might check my phone once in awhile but I really try to give people my undivided attention when I hang out with someone new or someone I haven't seen in awhile. I'm eeeeven trying to cut down when I'm with friends.

My cellphone has become an anxiety blanket. Multiple people have pointed out that even when I'm engaged in a deep conversation, I'll be swiping up and down feeds without even looking at my phone. I cut out kneading play dough in my hands, so I guess I replaced it with something that probably makes me look like a terrible human.

Debating just playing the odds on tinder and liking everyone, then sorting through later.

I'm also wondering if making a profile but then not adding pics for a couple days hurt me (these chicks were already judging me without the pics). It's not like I am only saying yes to 8s and up. Confident in my ability to pull in the 6ish range, but not getting the matches. Whatever. This shit is kinda fun even without the matches.