MAN ADVICE

All girls are crazy. Some just more than others. Let it play out and stay cool. You didn't do anything wrong unless you are secretly smooching this dude behind her back, which I am sure you aren't because you are a classy lady.

Thanks, girl! 

I have a serious homewrecker reputation and it's been haunting me forever. Until last year, I really didn't do anything to deserve it. Last year was a stupid mistake but I didn't really do anything wrong either. It's confusing. 

Regardless, there is no secret smooching. 

I've always thought women were the crazier of the sexes when it comes to jealousy and revenge. but my ex still messages me every few months. we've been broken up for over 3 years now. he saw me over thanksgiving and tried to talk to me but I ignored him, because he's crazy and violent. then he messaged me this:

2ihnj3a.jpg

at least this is better than the ones he used to write me hoping I'd die of AIDS

Dudes are just as insane.

My ex best friend who cut off our relationship still stalks my blog and leaves me anonymous messages. And I know I've posted in here about the emails he sends me. Totally fucked over our whole friendship circle.

He has yet to wish that I'd die of aids...

Dudes are just as insane.

My ex best friend who cut off our relationship still stalks my blog and leaves me anonymous messages. And I know I've posted in here about the emails he sends me. Totally fucked over our whole friendship circle.

He has yet to wish that I'd die of aids...

i have a whole mess of stories about him. after we broke up and he threatened to hurt my whole family, he visited my dad in the hospital after he had a stroke. a bad stroke. all my dad could do was cry when he saw him, he couldn't speak due to the severity of the stroke - and they told us crying (sobbing) happens sometime with strokes, but he was so angry at the sight of him. my dad is a mans man, I've never even seen him cry.

evan called me afterward to smugly tell me about it. I've never wanted to truly hurt someone, but I wanted to that day.

Been there!

Never again..

With a dude? With a girl? You were the crazy creepy dude? Do elaborate.

i have a whole mess of stories about him. after we broke up and he threatened to hurt my whole family, he visited my dad in the hospital after he had a stroke. a bad stroke. all my dad could do was cry when he saw him, he couldn't speak due to the severity of the stroke - and they told us crying (sobbing) happens sometime with strokes, but he was so angry at the sight of him. my dad is a mans man, I've never even seen him cry.

evan called me afterward to smugly tell me about it. I've never wanted to truly hurt someone, but I wanted to that day.

This guy is the epitome of piece of shit.

I was the crazy dude. My girlfriend started hanging with a group of girls (one of whom I had a fling with during one of our many breakups), and it got to the point where she just became incredibly inconsiderate of me. Whenever she went out without me, all I asked was that she let me know when she was home safe. Every single time- I'd wake up in the morning without even a text.

But then she just continued to kind of ignore me in favor of her wicked kewl new friends.

It got to the point where I really just snapped one day. Went nuts and just displayed some truly embarrassing behavior. Called her non stop. Eventually smashed my phone.

Live and learn..

I feel like that behavior is more typical in younger guys. They have all these emotions and hormones and stuff going on, they just don't know how to handle it, sometimes they snap.

In my one experience, I'm pretty sure the guy was just drugged out all the time... and didn't know how to handle it. I still get the creeps when I think about the fact that I actually hung out with this dude. I fucked this dude.

His craziness doesn't sound as crazy on paper, but I still beat myself up for not being "smarter than that." He was just so nice most of the time.

Going back a few pages now. Tinder has been kind to me of late. My iphone crapped the bed on the weekend, so I couldn't check it. Got it back today,and have dates lined up for wednesday night and friday night. Two different ladies, and it's highly doubtful it'll lead anywhere. They both seem internet normal. Both look pretty good too. I'd say solid 7's.

Neither have much in common with me. They both have steady professional jobs, I run an ice cream factory. 

Previous tinder matches have also been fun for me too. No crazy women, and no weird constant messaging either. It also helps that I live within a very short distance from the Sydney CBD, so there is a rather large number of fish in the proverbial sea

So one of the girls on my roster- the one who's 2 hours away- works for the same company as me. I didn't really mind it at first, but it seems like 90% of our interaction is about work.

I'm going to Boston Friday, and the plan is for her to meet me and my friends at the bar. I'm hoping after some more face time together that the gap chat is muted by some more familiarity. But if it doesn't, what would y'all suggest?