MAN ADVICE

So the co-worker who I've mentioned in here a few times- yesterday was her last day with us. She's moving to jersey tomorrow.

Last night I sent her a lengthy text just letting her know how wonderful she is and that any guy she ends up with in the future better understand how lucky he is.

Woke up this morning to the response that I both hoped for and dreaded. You know, the one where she is completely flattered, had no idea I felt this way, and is suddenly upset that she's leaving..

So the co-worker who I've mentioned in here a few times- yesterday was her last day with us. She's moving to jersey tomorrow.

Last night I sent her a lengthy text just letting her know how wonderful she is and that any guy she ends up with in the future better understand how lucky he is.

Woke up this morning to the response that I both hoped for and dreaded. You know, the one where she is completely flattered, had no idea I felt this way, and is suddenly upset that she's leaving..

Hey there is a great guy in Jersey who would love to treat her right. Just sayin. 

I met up with someone from tinder last night at like 2 in the morning last night and she ended up sleeping over, pretty much naked with me although all we did was make out and i'm pretty sure i'm never gonna see her again which is okay with me but it was weird as hell holy run on sentence

Looking for a beard trimmer, don't like having a beard but like the 3 days of stubble sort of thing.  The clippers I have now take too much off and my facial hair is never long enough to use any of the different clip on pieces.  Any advice?

I can offer no help.  My beard is in month 7 or 8 with no trimming.  I'm reaching the point where I want to start, but don't know where to begin.  Tired of eating my mustache hairs.

when I was single, that frustrated me to no end, because I am very straightforward for the most part. why can't everyone just say what they are actually feeling???

like if that girl just wanted to get naked and make out why couldn't she have said that? instead she left you confused and frustrated.

Even being me, that doesn't make sense. 
Like I'm always very clear about my sexuality so when dudes are just like 'yeah no, lets hang out as friends' and then try to kiss me, I'm like EXCUSE YOU, I TOLD YOU WHAT THIS WAS. 

Then they get super offended when I throw blankets over my head, put my hands over their mouth, or drop to the floor. 

Communication is so important, I don't see how people don't get that.

when I was single, that frustrated me to no end, because I am very straightforward for the most part. why can't everyone just say what they are actually feeling???

like if that girl just wanted to get naked and make out why couldn't she have said that? instead she left you confused and frustrated.

Yeah, I feel like anything but being straightforward is a waste of time.

Maybe she still had her vcard? But let's be real, if I'm naked with some dude, I'm not there to be a prude.  That's just a little weird.

like obviously I tried to go down with my hand and she stopped me. and so i assumed she was going to leave but she didn't.  At one point she told me to like touch her butt too so I was and I figured that was like the "go on" so I tried again and she stopped me so I went to bed.

You were the sexless inkeeper!  She was just using you for a place to stay!

trimmed up real good last night. i'm so tempted to go down to stubble, but i just can't bring myself to do it.

DON'T DO IT.

pretty much naked

Pretty much? If she kept everything off but her panties it could have been shark week and she was embarrassed.

or the vcard thing and she was embarrassed.

or girls are just fucking weird.

I met up with someone from tinder last night at like 2 in the morning last night and she ended up sleeping over, pretty much naked with me although all we did was make out and i'm pretty sure i'm never gonna see her again which is okay with me but it was weird as hell holy run on sentence

PICS