MAN ADVICE

all this alpha male shit is really getting me revved up. i think i'm gonna go out in the streets, reach up some skirts, and pound beers while i'm at it. and if any bitches have a problem with it, i'll punch 'em square in the mouth. with my cock.

That's what I'm fucking talking about!

It's Friday night so let's tamp those repressed homosexual urges down extra deep and get out there and slay some motherfucking ass.

Oh i was kidding. I have a girlfriend...and she wears the pants

But I'm 100% cool with that

all this alpha male shit is really getting me revved up. i think i'm gonna go out in the streets, reach up some skirts, and pound beers while i'm at it. and if any bitches have a problem with it, i'll punch 'em square in the mouth. with my cock.

It's not the girl you have to worry about, its the 6'5" mixed martial artist in the affliction shirt just looking to start a fight she is with

It's hilarious to me that taking some charge resulting in getting chicks and treating women how they really want to be treated to get them in bed all of a sudden brings on an entourage of "Alpha male" "Affliction Shirts" and "Bro" comments from the internet dweebness like it's some kind of original and/or funny rebuttal. 

Like it's some kind of knock or insult on a guy to be able to get pussy because he can actually be a man about it.

Meanwhile we got Facebook stalking and "wah! she doesn't like the same kind of music as me!!" discussions like they really have any kind of bearing on how attracted two people will be to each other. It's really no mystery why folks are in here looking for help to be successful with women.

i have been doing very well in the last month. and you know what? i'm not a piece of shit. i am a completely respectful person who treats them all like real women. 

Ah yes, like the Instagram 10 that ended up being a Real Life 4.

L.O.L.

we should set her up with sax. i think they would be very happy together.

but aside from that rotten person who i refuse to ever speak to again..

i'm basically seeing 3 women right now. while still maintaining a presence on okc and tinder, where i continue to strike up interest from several more. confidence is through the roof right now. 

your whole life you hear that dating is all about confidence. it's a simple concept. finding that confidence to get you started is the hard part.

Meanwhile we got Facebook stalking and "wah! she doesn't like the same kind of music as me!!" discussions like they really have any kind of bearing on how attracted two people will be to each other. It's really no mystery why folks are in here looking for help to be successful with women.

because people in here are, for the most part, looking for something other than a wet hole.

i have been doing very well in the last month. and you know what? i'm not a piece of shit. i am a completely respectful person who treats them all like real women. 

i'm basically seeing 3 women right now. while still maintaining a presence on okc and tinder, where i continue to strike up interest from several more.

Let's not kid ourselves here: Assuming you're sexually active and still (stupidly) not using protection and likely not informing all of these women about one another, then yeah, you are kind of a piece of shit, Ry.

i have been wearing condoms with the two i've been active with.

one of them pretty much offered herself as a booty call.

the one who i'm continually seeing does know there are others, and is also moving out of the country next month.

the third, i've been on one date with. it went swimmingly, but she's two hours away.

real piece of shit, right?

i have been wearing condoms with the two i've been active with.

one of them pretty much offered herself as a booty call.

the one who i'm continually seeing does know there are others, and is also moving out of the country next month.

the third, i've been on one date with. it went swimmingly, but she's two hours away.

real piece of shit, right?

Kind of, yeah! Trying to fuck everything that shows a passing interest in you all in name of "getting your confidence up" is a pretty shitty trait, regardless of whether or not you treat the women "like real women" (whatever the fuck that means).

i'm not trying to fuck everything. i'm casually dating, as people my age do. i've been out with 7 women in the last month or so, and have slept with two..er three of them (fuck.)

i would like to find someone to eventually commit to, but i'm certainly not going to force it. seriously, what harm is there in meeting a woman for a couple of drinks, and maybe kissing her goodnight?

and aside from that dreadful slump buster, the two i did sleep with were third dates.

there's nothing wrong with casually dating around.  there is something wrong with it if you're not honest w/ the people you're with and if you aren't using protection.

imo there's also nothing wrong with having one-night stands and whatever so long as the above is followed.

but treating women or men as pure sexual objects is about the lowest form of human interaction. period.  so if you've done that, and you're proud of that, just understand your place in the social echelon is at scum.

other than that, enjoy life people!

That's pretty dumb, but I believe the percentage of lesbians with STDs is lower than that of heterosexual/bisexual women, so it's not as dumb. Still dumb, though. Protect yourself. No one else will.

Lol wtf am I suppose to use!? Finger condoms.. That's actually a thing. I don't understand though