MAN ADVICE

I always gravitate towards guys who have the same music taste as me. It's a big part of my life, so it should be that way for them too. I feel privileged to have found a guy who has the same music taste as me. Going to shows together and buying vinyl together makes for a good happy relationship. Unless you guys are just looking for someone who is DTF, then anything goes. 

this 100%

LOL why are people around here such a bunch of pussies when it comes to talking about women?

you talk about women like they are just walking bags of flesh with various holes for you to stick your penis into.

I think that could be it.

you talk about women like they are just walking bags of flesh with various holes for you to stick your penis into.

I think that could be it.

LOL I wouldn't touch a chick who has bags of flesh. Gross.

And what does that have to do with not giving a shit what music they like in order to sleep with them or date them? Stooopid.

A blowjob you purchase, even one of the "best" ones, is stretching the definition of relationship a bit thin. 

Apparently you know more about purchasing sexual favors than I do.

Again, is this the Man Advice thread? Because all I see is a bunch of guys not wanting straightforward man advice, but wanting advice from chicks. And IMO that is the WORST advice to get. How do girls know how to get girls? They don't. They say one thing, then do another. They say they like one thing, then get with a guy who's the opposite. 

I also see girls getting pissed because they don't like dealing with the reality of how guys think. An example: it's not far fetched that guys see a chicks sexual attributes as significant until they prove they have something more worthwhile to offer. Like say, a decent personality. 

Which sorry to say, is apparently far and few between around here...

LOL I wouldn't touch a chick who has bags of flesh. Gross.

And what does that have to do with not giving a shit what music they like in order to sleep with them or date them? Stooopid.

Apparently you know more about purchasing sexual favors than I do.

Again, is this the Man Advice thread? Because all I see is a bunch of guys not wanting straightforward man advice, but wanting advice from chicks. And IMO that is the WORST advice to get. How do girls know how to get girls? They don't. They say one thing, then do another. They say they like one thing, then get with a guy who's the opposite. 

I also see girls getting pissed because they don't like dealing with the reality of how guys think. An example: it's not far fetched that guys see a chicks sexual attributes as significant until they prove they have something more worthwhile to offer. Like say, a decent personality. 

114.gif

I feel honored to have read this before your edit. when you said men only see women as sex objects until they prove themselves otherwise.

the way you worded it now is less dick-ish. still pretty dick-ish though.

The most logical way to get Saxon to stop is to just stop responding to when he posts.  He obviously likes getting a rise out of people here, so just stop giving him what he wants.

I don't give a shit about getting a rise out of people or not, I'm just trying to get some of these guys' balls back. 

Cause talking to chicks for man advice on their problems ain't gonna do it.

I feel honored to have read this before your edit. when you said men only see women as sex objects until they prove themselves otherwise.

the way you worded it now is less dick-ish. still pretty dick-ish though.

Dickish? Sure, I guess. Doesn't make it any less true. 

yeah, I've been hit on by women. they know... THEY KNOW.

The ladies who have hit on me have been far more smooth than the dudes.

None of this has anything to do with translating the same approach over to guys and having it be successful. 

Girls get away with a lot more than guys do when it comes to picking up people they're interested in.

Maybe we should be a little easier on Saxon, guys. 

I'm starting to think that maybe Ke$ha wrote Grow a Pear about him and to this day he doesn't know what he did wrong, so he tries to teach other dudes how to build walls by being as misogynistic as possible to avoid heartbreak.