MAN ADVICE

I"M GOING. I need to polish up on trying to be sober and charming. i'm nervous. 

rybread you should go too.

dammit, now you've got me texting follow up questions..

Hope your nights ended up going well.  I freaking fell asleep at 10. I am so pissed I didn't get to see the Snowboard Big Air X Games event. I can't even have a successful lame Friday night thanks to my 5 am wake up call for work.

i didnt go. i actually just woke up to a text from my friend saying that girl was 0 fun. which is a shame, but dammit do i appreciate the fact that she made an effort for me

I went, ordered a club soda and tried to be as fun as I think I am while drunk (not drinking for 6 months Incase anyone missed that). This was my 2nd time going to the bar sober. I got in some face time with denim guy, he has a Gaelic tattoo so I used that as a conversation starter. We have mutual friends so I ended up going to breakfast at 3am with a bunch of drunks. it was fun, really glad I put pants on.

Damn, I had a much more eventful night than some of you did. Got drunk as shit, watched a shitty metalcore band try to play music, watched my friends band, then fought the door and sound guy as they tried to kick me out for "moshing." There was like 15 people there, my friend and I were in our own little bubble just being drunken douches minding our business. But we were "moshing" so they grabbed us, and it took them forever to get us out.  I havent been in a fight since I was 17 or something, it was a lot of fun. I needed that man moment.

boss.

im going out to boston tonight for this girls birthday. its likely to be the same crew that just a couple weeks ago found us all shackin' up in separate rooms. at the very least, it should be a drunken mess, birthday sex is not guaranteed, but certainly possible.

i just hope that the night doesnt once again involve breaking into one or even two houses when its time to find somewhere to sleep.

I don't think theres anything wrong with it, just that guys are probably drunk, horny, and confused when it happens. Speaking for myself here I don't even like to get drunk and snuggle. Mostly because how do people get drunk and just snuggle? How do people keep it above the clothes when they're drunk and in bed together? That's why I don't let just anyone crash in my bed, if they've made it that far, things of a sexual nature are going down.

really glad I put pants on.

had you not, I'm sure that also would have been a good conversation starter..

whoa wait. back to the snuggling topic a few pages ago.

so, as a chick, i'm the ahole if i agree to snuggle with a duder (i'm drunk) and then refuse the peen/advances?

bitch just wants to snuggle  :(  guys don't like to get drunk and snuggle???

I don't think it makes you an ahole, but probably leads them to believe they have a good shot...we'd need some dudes to weigh in though...

Sure we like to drunk snuggle; snuggle our ps in some vs.  I kid I kid.  But you really have to take the alcohol into consideration.  When we are drunk we are definitely ready to get our DNA anywhere but inside our bodies.  Also, because of the booze, our mindset has us believe that the gal that wants to share a bed with us is ready for the same. 

i thought those were friendship boners...  :(

i kid. but really what if i'm vocal about there being no doin it? like "hey come snuggle with me! no sexytime! just snugglin!" is that more likely to work out or would drunk guy then take that to mean i'm playing hard to get.

i hate to come off ignorant but it's really common in my circles of friends for all of us to get drunk and pass out in each other's arms or like one guy and three girls go spoon in a bed.... those of us that are single anyway. we're an affectionate pack.

whoa wait. back to the snuggling topic a few pages ago.

so, as a chick, i'm the ahole if i agree to snuggle with a duder (i'm drunk) and then refuse the peen/advances?

bitch just wants to snuggle  :(  guys don't like to get drunk and snuggle???

No. I dont want to snuggle unless you're 1. My girlfriend or 2. I want to fuck you. Thats about the only times I want to do that.

Honestly it could go either way and depends on the guy. If I was in that situation and the girl specifically said no sexy time just snuggle I would be cool with that. But if it wasn't stated up front than yeah I am going to make moves. It's sort of like asking someone if you wanna come in and have a cup coffee and its 2 am.

Honestly it could go either way and depends on the guy. If I was in that situation and the girl specifically said no sexy time just snuggle I would be cool with that. But if it wasn't stated up front than yeah I am going to make moves. It's sort of like asking someone if you wanna come in and have a cup coffee and its 2 am.

A girl asked me to get coffee once, she then gave me an awesome blow job in a movie theater parking lot. I will always automatically assume from now on that asking to get coffee means lets possibly bone. 

good analogy. i'll remember that.

It's kind of a messed up society we live in though. Too many things are implied and have double meanings instead of just straightforwardness. A girl or guy should be able to ask for something instead of having to break out a contract explaining the intentions. " I said want to cuddle and nothing else and you agreed to it so if I can have you initial here and sign here we can get this deal done and start snuggling." Girls are usually the worst at that though, most of the time you need a Little Orphan Annie decoder ring to understand them.

It's kind of a messed up society we live in though. Too many things are implied and have double meanings instead of just straightforwardness. A girl or guy should be able to ask for something instead of having to break out a contract explaining the intentions. " I said want to cuddle and nothing else and you agreed to it so if I can have you initial here and sign here we can get this deal done and start snuggling." Girls are usually the worst at that though, most of the time you need a Little Orphan Annie decoder ring to understand them.

I do agree with this. 

indeed.