MAN ADVICE

Do you guys remember Makeoutclub.com or am I just showing my age? That was the site for talking to weird sub culture girls when I was a teenager.

HOLY SHIT. YES.

I never would've thought about it again if you didn't bring it up. I wanna say that was the invention of social networking.

EDIT: Apparently it still exists in some capacity.

Makeout club was huge when I was younger. The people who ran it lived in Boston and were very involved in the punk/hardcore scene. For awhile most of the membership were locals to the area. I have friends who could tell some crazy stories about encounters with girls that they picked up off of that site. I was never lucky because even in the fake world of the internet I was still not cool enough to have girls talk to me haha.

Give him a blowjob while he watches sports.

Oh wait we're taking about a girl here, uhh, surprise foot massage, leave cute notes around the house, make her food, talk about a lame inside Joke the 2 of you have.

Wait wait is mattsteel talking to that girl again?

Of course I am. Haha. Most of this bullshit happened because of misunderstandings. Now I am on a mission to prove how it was and she doesnt need to doubt the things I say. I may be an idiot, but I love the girl. No matter what I say, Im going to do what my heart says over my head. Shes literally my best friend.  And as for the blowjob during sports, nothing would be cooler than that during the Rangers game tonight.

come on bro... you're doing everything i told you not to do!

do you know how many times i've thought to myself "if i could just go back in time and slap past ryan across his dumb face and tell him not to make this mistake again!"

YOU ARE LIKE THE CLOSEST I'LL EVER COME TO GETTING TO DO THAT

no judgement here, I've put myself out on a limb plenty of times because I didn't want to live with regret for not saying or doing something. I know where you're coming from. I sincerely hope it works out. love makes us do things we never fathomed were possible before.

I'm in pretty much the same situation as Matt. I'm talking to that girl again, because a lot of things started to make sense about why she was acting how she was acting. I won't share the details since that's a little too personal, but I told her that she's got a couple weeks to get her shit together or I'm gone for good. I know I'm probably fucking up, but I'd like to hope that it doesn't just end up like it did a couple weeks ago.

Of course I am. Haha. Most of this bullshit happened because of misunderstandings. Now I am on a mission to prove how it was and she doesnt need to doubt the things I say. I may be an idiot, but I love the girl. No matter what I say, Im going to do what my heart says over my head. Shes literally my best friend.  And as for the blowjob during sports, nothing would be cooler than that during the Rangers game tonight.

Best of luck bud.

come on bro... you're doing everything i told you not to do!

do you know how many times i've thought to myself "if i could just go back in time and slap past ryan across his dumb face and tell him not to make this mistake again!"

YOU ARE LIKE THE CLOSEST I'LL EVER COME TO GETTING TO DO THAT

you can only say things so many times before you just have to let people fall on their ass. 

i told my buddy so many times how her ex was cheating on her (well before they were sleeping together) and he was a bad guy and to dump his ass. no, she loved him, and how i was just jealous because she wasn't spending enough time with me, even though i heard from the mistress's best friend that she was fucking him and she knew he was going out with my buddy and didn't care. after telling her 5 times and her not listening, i gave up.

and that's how she got genital warts. 

tonight, i met up with the girl who i slept with a couple weeks ago. she did that thing where a girl gets really drunk and really belligerent really quickly. and now shes seems to be upset that i didn't follow her back to the apartment where she's staying for the night.

:rolleyes:

On another note, this girl I used to be friends with just called me up tonight. So you know, I answer, just being friendly and catching up. Then we start talking hockey (I would always give her shit cause shes a Devils fan) and she proposes a bet to me, "if the Devils make the playoffs I fuck her and if the Rangers make the playoffs she fucks me." She really hot too.

tumblr_m5xecrlDvV1qf0g25.gif