MAN ADVICE

Dude cheating and my situation are 2 completely different things.... hahaha.

Still listening to your heart when your brain is telling you otherwise. just like when men know women are using them and they go along because they think there is a shot kbowing full well sonething positive might come out of it. Apples and oranges maybe, but both r still fruit.

Thread has been dead for a few days. Whats the deal? Did everyone get married or what?

But on a serious note. I'm going to Key West in March, two friends are getting married, so I'm planning a vacation around it. Came up with the plans for the trip with one girl in mind to be my date to the wedding. She was totally into it, we've made out some, and it was going to be a blast, and then she discovered that she has finals that week and can not go on the trip. So, I invited a different friend of mine to go, but I'm having a real difficult time scraping the expectations of the originally planned trip. I'd start with scrapping some of the original plans for some new ones, but some of the stuff I have planned is just too much fun to cancel.

I kind of wish I had reached out to someone else after the original girl cancelled.

1. She was totally into it = free trip to tha keys man. I get it. A test.

2. They are both girls. Do they not collectively share a common association with the words key west and fun? Why would you need to change plans? Cancel what?

Is it because the first plans of fun with orig chick involved your peen and a vagoo?

Judging by the one you're taking now, you have no desire/ interest to see nude and she's strictly a 'buddy'.

Thread has been dead for a few days. Whats the deal? Did everyone get married or what?

But on a serious note. I'm going to Key West in March, two friends are getting married, so I'm planning a vacation around it. Came up with the plans for the trip with one girl in mind to be my date to the wedding. She was totally into it, we've made out some, and it was going to be a blast, and then she discovered that she has finals that week and can not go on the trip. So, I invited a different friend of mine to go, but I'm having a real difficult time scraping the expectations of the originally planned trip. I'd start with scrapping some of the original plans for some new ones, but some of the stuff I have planned is just too much fun to cancel.

I kind of wish I had reached out to someone else after the original girl cancelled.

I went to a wedding last year in Arkansas for a couple great friends of mine.  They like to rag on me for being a ladies man or whatever, so I told them that I was going to the wedding with a mystery date.  Who was the mystery date?  I didn't know either.  The plan was to find a pretty girl in Arkansas the night before and ask her to be my date the next night for a wedding, no prior conversation, no small talk unless she said yes.  Did it work?  Yessir (or ma'am).  I went all Barney Stinson in Little Rock. 

The girl I was originally going to go with is a total babe, perfect 10, whatever you want to call it. If she was into it, I would marry this girl without giving it a second thought. We had been friends for a couple years, she lives out of town, and over the holidays we went on some dates and had a great time. She isn't into the the long distance dating, and a lot younger, so things kind of went nowhere. We talked about the trip and she was way into it. The trip would have totally included sexual escapades.

The new girl that's going, she's a babe too, but she kind of dated one of my best friends, and has been in an on and off relationship with a different guy for the past few months. He's a cool dude, but is moving out of town before this trip, so I'm thinking by the time the trip rolls around she should be single again. I've just never gotten the vibe from her that she would ever be interested in me romantically. But, who knows what'll happen once we get to the keys.

I don’t know about any of the other girls here... but if I’m agreeing to an overnight/extended vacation with a guy... I’m going to be pretty into him. Us women, we don’t travel out of state and stay in hotel rooms with just anyone.

we need a resident 'married guy' to post in here regularly and provide us all with slaps of reality.

*the marriage must be a successful one

I've worked backwards through the last few pages (good god this got huge)

I've been with the same girl for 9 years, been married for 3.5 years, and have a 5 month old baby.  We're able to fight and make up fairly easily.

Did I win at marriage? lol

What slaps of reality are you looking for? :P

I don’t know about any of the other girls here... but if I’m agreeing to an overnight/extended vacation with a guy... I’m going to be pretty into him. Us women, we don’t travel out of state and stay in hotel rooms with just anyone.

That's what I figured, and was hoping, but I don't know, there has been plenty of opportunity with this new girl that's going, and nothing has ever happened.

i'm going through this weird thing where i'm always completely surprised when dudes are trying to sleep with me. i get myself into a lot of bad situations because of it.

you wanna snuggle?? sure!!  :D

i'm going through this weird thing where i'm always completely surprised when dudes are trying to sleep with me. i get myself into a lot of bad situations because of it.

you wanna snuggle?? sure!!  :D

my old roommate always use to want to snuggle while watching tv, but it was purely plutonic. i found it very odd at first but after a while it became normal. she'd hold my hand in public like we were going out, kiss me before she left anywhere, but she was just really affectionate and we were really close. it was kinda endearing but nothing more. this happened for a year and neither one of us every tried to take it past that.