PO: Mumford and Sons - Babel

This is most likely not limited right? I'm gonna wait to order this

Their first one sold over 26,000 last year, so I imagine they will try and meet at least half that demand, and you can still find that one with ease. I am going to just pick it up in the local store the day it comes out. Might as well give my money to the local companies instead of amazon etc.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dude, I am a huge Low Anthem fan, I went and saw them open for Mumford in St. Louis about a year and a half ago. Mumford was good, but we ended up leaving about 5 songs into their set. I liked the first album a lot, but wasn't really too excited about hearing this album as soon as I heard it was coming out.

I downloaded the leak the other day, and I think this album is TONS better than their first album. The first three tracks are great, and I was immediately hooked. But I listened to Below My Feet a MILLION times yesterday. That kick into halftime at around the 3:30 mark is incredible. I get goosebumps every time.

This is surprisingly my favorite album so far this year. Never thought I'd say that.

Just got this in. The included download is a rip of the test press. Is this a normal thing for bands to do? Maybe it's just me but when I'm listening to this in my car and whatnot I'd prefer just the normal digital files. If I wanted to hear the record I'd just spin it! Anyway, pumped to have this.

A bunch of independent record stores are giving this super nice hand screen printed lithograph with Babel. My local shop had the record on sale for 16.99 and the lithograph is practically worth that much alone. You can see it here: http://s3.amazonaws....to/418455039989

Anywhere to order online and snag that litho?