PO: Quicksand - Slip LP Reissue

• 1 month later...

Uh did anyone notice this?

In honour of Slips 20th Anniversary we have repressed the album on 180 Gram black, touched up the artwork and have included some upgrades on the print pieces. Includes Custom Hand Wrapped (Tip On) gatefold Jackets available only with the 20th anniversary pressing. Includes a gold foil sticker and is hand numbered out of 1,000.

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Quicksand-%252d-Slip-LP.html

...and of course the quotes don't work correctly

The 10k price is for the advance preorder. When you're a subscriber and logged in you get the reduced price.

And yeah, I'm kinda pissed with the "20th anniversary" thing. So we gotta pay again for the corrected, or "touched up", artwork? That's not too cool. 

I'm getting rid of my repress. I didn't hear enough of a difference to justify all the extra flipping. In a case of give me convenience, I prefer the original on one LP in the end. 

Of course that gold foil sticker might lure me into it this 20th Anniversary edition yet. 

What extra flipping? The repress was just one LP.

Shows you what I know. Not sure what I meant or why I was confused. Regardless, I have a green swirl to trade if desired. I have no idea why I thought a repress of a record I already own in perfect shape was a good purchase. 

So hit me up before I become less confused, take advantage of my down mental day.