Coheed & Cambria--The Afterman: Ascension Vol. 1 10/9/12

fucking christ, why not, both deluxes, demos rsd and retail ascension, good thing i love coheed

You forgot about the EU Orange vinyl for Ascension.

I've got the standard (probably black) preordered on Amazon for Descension and Amazon UK set to email me when the (hopefully colored) Descension vinyl is up for preorder.

I'm already over $200 on Afterman without the EU Descension.

I'm a sucker for Coheed.

I just bought one, but I feel dirty. I don't like buying duplicates (I have perfectly good black vinyl ascension), and I feel a bit duped into buying this twice.

Okay, I'm over it. I made the choice to buy. Set looks very cool, and $50 for two LP and book isn't bad considering the single LPs are around $20 each.

I'm glad I didn't buy the deluxe cd edition and instaead got this one. Few questions for you guys though. When I ordered this I got an email from paypal and modlife but it isn't charging my account yet. I may be missing something right in front of my face but does it charge when it ships or is it just going to take a few days to hit my account? Also, it says it comes with a digital download of each album, will it be a download card type deal or maybe a receipt of purchase with a link? Just curious. I did email modlife about it but haven't heard anything back yet.

Is this album any good? I lost all interest after that rainbow shit.. May have to give this a listen

i listen to this record a lot. I think it is right up there with Good Apollo 1 (my fav). Great return to form. YotBR was a disappointment. Just this week I listened to some tracks and confirmed that it just isn't as good on multiple levels as my favorite C&C records. I'd say definitely check it out if you liked 3 or 4 vol1.