Alexisonfire farewell tour

I just took a farwell tour t-shirt. I just can't spend £20 on a poster. (and sorry to all who requested one but I don't got a mobile with internet connection so I couldn't check the forum while in London : ( )

EDIT:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ALEXISONFIRE-MATH-SHEETS-DEMO-2002-CD-EXTREMELY-RARE-LOOK-city-and-colour-/221160910504?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item337e37aea8

Can that be real? or...

You two better leave one for me!

Actually, I just realized a poster comes with the VIP ticket. I wonder if they are the same or if they are different? (Justin do you know?) With some C&C shows if you buy a poster with your ticket it's been different from what they've sold at merch.

I guess it's a different poster as I saw this on someones blog:

P1000760.JPG

together with this beauty:

P1000756.JPG

Those pictures are amazing. Feel even worse I missed out on VIP now. :(

If anyone is getting VIP and wants to sell/trade theirs, hit me up. ;) Also I'm seeing the Sydney show and I'll prolly get an extra of the regular posters for someone here (if they have them that is).

Really enjoying the Death Letter EP in the meantime though. Just wish there was more of it...

The UK shows were amazing! Still not really sunk in that I'll never see them again. To answer a few points here...

1. To those asking about the posters, I'm sure I read somewhere that they were designed by MunkOne.

2. With regards to that Math Sheet Demo cd, as with boobz, mine is on a blue cd, so not sure about that one.

3. I spoke to all the band after the 2nd London show and Jordan said that they confirmed artwork for some releases just before the tour, so he expects an announcement will be made soon. He also said he's just recorded an EP with a new band, which should be announced in "a month or two".