Whirr / Anne Split 2x7" Coming Soon from RFC

pics dont really do it justice for how bad it is. and this label sucks for reasons far larger than this crap shirt. the communication to my emails throughout the process was horrible, and dude just straight up ignored questions i asked while finally corresponding. i dont really want to get into the different ways dude sucked to deal with, but im fine showing how poorly the shirt came out.

because you are unhappy with the quality of a tshirt that a record label sold you that makes them a "pathetic excuse for a label"? did you email them? they are a very reasonable label to deal with and i am sure they will do whatever you would like to make the situation "right".

they certainly are not reasonable to deal with. im done emailing with this clown based on my poor experiences prior to receiving this shirt. seriously a joke, and i dont care how many people wanna say "good dude, backed hard" when it comes to this guy. in my experience (which is the only one that matters to me) he has been a joke. the shirt was just icing on the cake.

pics dont really do it justice for how bad it is. and this label sucks for reasons far larger than this crap shirt. the communication to my emails throughout the process was horrible, and dude just straight up ignored questions i asked while finally corresponding. i dont really want to get into the different ways dude sucked to deal with, but im fine showing how poorly the shirt came out.

No one is saying 'good dude backed hard.' 

The shirts are't perfect but they are nowhere near as bad as you're making them seem. It's not the screen printing job, its what the shirt is that makes it look the way it is. No one else has complained about it. Yours might be messed up compared to the rest of them, I can't really tell from the picture. 

I am sorry you're so angry, if there's something I can do to make it up to you or you still have something you need answered let me know, your requests won't be ignored. October - December were by far the busiest 3 months we've ever experienced and dealing with email during that time was super tough, either way I apologize if I didn't answer all your questions. 

No one is saying 'good dude backed hard.' 

The shirts are't perfect but they are nowhere near as bad as you're making them seem. It's not the screen printing job, its what the shirt is that makes it look the way it is. No one else has complained about it. Yours might be messed up compared to the rest of them, I can't really tell from the picture. 

I am sorry you're so angry, if there's something I can do to make it up to you or you still have something you need answered let me know, your requests won't be ignored. October - December were by far the busiest 3 months we've ever experienced and dealing with email during that time was super tough, either way I apologize if I didn't answer all your questions. 

this is all nice and sweet and makes you look so very understanding, but its all lip service. if people havent complained about the shirts, they have the most ridiculously low threshold for quality ever. this thing is certainly the fault of the screen printing job or at the very least the screen. the "picture" has straight up color loss lines through parts that actually have thick color and it honestly looks spraypainted with a stencil. there is nothing about it that looks quality under any stretch of the imagination.

also, if you think im going to try and email you again when that was the most fruitless endeavor i have experienced when it comes to correspondence, you must be insane. im washing my hands of this because its not worth the time it takes me to formulate thoughts. the only reason i posted in this thread was to save the next person who considers buying this god awful shirt their $16.

this is all nice and sweet and makes you look so very understanding, but its all lip service. if people havent complained about the shirts, they have the most ridiculously low threshold for quality ever. this thing is certainly the fault of the screen printing job or at the very least the screen. the "picture" has straight up color loss lines through parts that actually have thick color and it honestly looks spraypainted with a stencil. there is nothing about it that looks quality under any stretch of the imagination.

also, if you think im going to try and email you again when that was the most fruitless endeavor i have experienced when it comes to correspondence, you must be insane. im washing my hands of this because its not worth the time it takes me to formulate thoughts. the only reason i posted in this thread was to save the next person who considers buying this god awful shirt their $16.

I am telling you I will fix the situation for you in your favor if you email me. You can complain all you want and call me a clown and my company a joke, or you can complain AND let me fix the problem for you. 

Got mine today. Both of my 7s are warped beyond belief but I guess that's just the way the cookie crumbles.

The Anne Mix Tape is awesome and I like that it's an actual mix tape on a dubbed Sony tape and all. Looking forward to anything and everything these two bands continue to put out. 

Got mine today. Both of my 7s are warped beyond belief but I guess that's just the way the cookie crumbles.

The Anne Mix Tape is awesome and I like that it's an actual mix tape on a dubbed Sony tape and all. Looking forward to anything and everything these two bands continue to put out. 

I thought the tapes were cooler that way too.

Shoot me an email and I will send you another copy. 

Anyone else's still not moved since receiving electronic notification on 1/23?

Mine finally did, and showed up yesterday.  The records and the tape both look really nice, haven't got to play either of them yet though.  I was hoping the rest of my deluxe HC/Basement/Cit order would show up as well, but no dice.

yeah, good luck getting things to run smoothly with this label. putting out stuff by awesome bands does not entail quality service. the epitome of too big for their britches.

I apologize that you weren't satisfied with the only order you've placed with us, but 99% of of our orders run smoothly and I have done everything you asked to fix your issue. 

you apologize that i wasnt satisfied? how bout apologizing for your mistakes instead of making a ridiculously patronizing non-apology? you dont need to apologize for my not being satisfied. no one would be satisfied with the multiple mistakes you made through the 5 month ordeal that was my order. you sir, suck donkey dick.

Jeff sucks at emails. We get it, a lot of us here have experienced that. But he's on these boards a lot answering questions and confronting problems head on. Not a lot of labels do that. See the You, Me, and Everyone We Blow thread for an example of what you could be dealing with. I suggest you take his customer service, accept what he has to offer and stop being a bitch. I'm sure he's willing to refund part of your transaction, he does a lot of good.

Jeff sucks at emails. We get it, a lot of us here have experienced that. But he's on these boards a lot answering questions and confronting problems head on. Not a lot of labels do that. See the You, Me, and Everyone We Blow thread for an example of what you could be dealing with. I suggest you take his customer service, accept what he has to offer and stop being a bitch. I'm sure he's willing to refund part of your transaction, he does a lot of good.

Already refunded everything he asked for which I was happy to do. This wasn't an issue of not responding to emails. 

We got someone else helping me with email now and we have a whole new process. Should run smoother. In the process of creating a contact form for our site which will make things WAY easier. 

you apologize that i wasnt satisfied? how bout apologizing for your mistakes instead of making a ridiculously patronizing non-apology? you dont need to apologize for my not being satisfied. no one would be satisfied with the multiple mistakes you made through the 5 month ordeal that was my order. you sir, suck donkey dick.

Chill out dude. We got it. You had a bad experience. He's offered to do more than most companies would... And politely BTW (thanks for that RFC). "5 month ordeal"! Haha. It's a just a small inexpensive record. Stop being so dramatic.