Whirr / Anne Split 2x7" Coming Soon from RFC

We waited 5 months for a preorder, I would've paid $1 more to ensure that it arrived safely.  Also, 7" mailers aren't THAT expensive.  Even from Bag Unlimited (which is not the cheapest place, by a long shot) their 7" mailers are only about .50-.60 each if you buy more than 200 at a time...and I am sure that you need more than 200.

Just food for thought.  I know that I won't buy any more 7"s from you until I know that it will come in a proper mailer.

We waited 5 months for a preorder, I would've paid $1 more to ensure that it arrived safely. Also, 7" mailers aren't THAT expensive. Even from Bag Unlimited (which is not the cheapest place, by a long shot) their 7" mailers are only about .50-.60 each if you buy more than 200 at a time...and I am sure that you need more than 200.

Just food for thought. I know that I won't buy any more 7"s from you until I know that it will come in a proper mailer.

I know how much they cost, I wasn't guessing. In my opinion two pieces of cardboard tightly packed in an envelope is damn near as safe as a 7" mailer.

got mine in today.  envelope and a piece of cardboard held up just fine, as have the other 7"s i've gotten from rfc.  white/black a/b looks awesome, as does the etching.  did i read somewhere that the etching that made it to press was the rejected etching?  

Nope! That would have sucked. It's the right etching. 

still havent received shipping confirmation for this. they have had them in hand for 3 weeks by now, right? really weak that i ordered this stuff in early october. i realize there were holdups with the etching and i can appreciate the need to only put out a quality product that matches the initial artistic vision, but why did i pay for priority if it wasnt even going to be sent out 3 weeks after it could have?

still havent received shipping confirmation for this. they have had them in hand for 3 weeks by now, right? really weak that i ordered this stuff in early october. i realize there were holdups with the etching and i can appreciate the need to only put out a quality product that matches the initial artistic vision, but why did i pay for priority if it wasnt even going to be sent out 3 weeks after it could have?

Did you email [email protected]

I ordered mine right as they went up and haven't got a shipping notice. I'm not worried though. I did order the Anne tape as well so I figure that's why mine has not shipped yet. Just throwing this out there in case anyone else is worried about their shipping notice. Don't worry, you'll get it at some point. 

I had to place two orders separately due to all the snafus on the site when it went up.

One order was the black/white 3-split which I posted the pic. I received a shipping update on that one.

The other order was the black & white variant plus the Anne mixtape 2. No update nor received that one yet.

why would a mixtape be holding things up? again, i ordered the 7", mixtape, and shirt back in early october when it first went up. there really is no excuse for stuff not being ready nearly 3 months later. and of course my email has gone unanswered. i dont mind the whole, "don't worry, its a good label, youll get your stuff" replies as long as there is some sort of communication. sadly Jeff is not giving any of that.