PO: The Faint - Danse Macabre Reissue

Hey guys. I got a few records but didn't know I needed so many. Haha. I bought 6 and still needed like 5 more. I bought them right when I got in and then I went and put them in my car. Then the faint played. Awesome. I went back to buy more for the people that messaged me after I picked them up originally and they sold out while I was waiting. Which was bullshit because I was right against the table. The only reason she didn't get to me was because I was using a debit card and she said cash was priority. So, sorry guys. I wish I had a ton of extra money. Then I could have bought like 15. Hopefully the people who I couldn't get one for can find someone else to buy them one.

Is it safe to assume that if you don't PM us back that we missed the cutoff?

Thanks for trying either way!

Yeah I'm sorry. :/ I only got enough for the people who messaged me early. If I didn't send you my PayPal info then I didn't get you one. There is still one person who hasn't paid yet. If they don't pay by Wednesday then ill offer it to someone else.

Ugh so mad I missed this. You're a good guy for helping 6 people out.

4. One for me and another for my cousins Christmas present. But I did sincerely want to help everyone. I'm just regretting not buying more the first time. I only had $100 cash on me and didn't wanna use my card, then my fiancé would have yelled at me but I said screw it. The $100 went fast after $15 for parking, $11 beer, and 6 records.