FS or FT: Thrice Alchemy Sealed with New Replacement Earth Disc

damianzamora

I got a still sealed Thrice Alchemy that I am looking to sell I also just got a brand new replacement disc from Cobraside to go with this.

Only trades I will be considering are for a trade that include:

These variants of Highly Refined Pirates:

Gold w/White, Blue

White w/Black, Blue

Purple

or any Test Pressings of

Highly Refined Pirates (other than remaster)

Menos El Oso (First Pressing)

Planet of Ice (Variant Cover)

Interpretaciones El Oso

Acoustics

They Make Beer Commercials Like This

Omni

RSD 7"

Into the Mirror

And just like that, he's back.

yeah kinda ridiculous how this guy was hiding out, laying low and not posting here while ignoring all forms of contact in the process of trying to shaft someone since April, a 4 month period. then finally caved to the pressure from being called out multiple times. and now thinks he's in the clear to immediately, not even 24 hours later, start posting here again looking to sell/trade. some people have serious balls.

I do have some serious balls, pm me your phone number and i can send you some pics. And as for laying low, i have made several purchases and trades here since April. And pressure had nothing to do with caving in. dont assume that you know anything about my situation. So again send me that number cause I already have a few pics of my balls for you!

yeah kinda ridiculous how this guy was hiding out, laying low and not posting here while ignoring all forms of contact in the process of trying to shaft someone since April, a 4 month period. then finally caved to the pressure from being called out multiple times. and now thinks he's in the clear to immediately, not even 24 hours later, start posting here again looking to sell/trade. some people have serious balls.

Please tell us you sent him your phone number.