Tigers Jaw - Self Titled / Belongs to the Dead Remastered / Tour EP 7"

• 2 weeks later...

Hey dudes, you'll all be getting an official update about this today/tomorrow. Many of you are probably already aware as you order from a bunch of different labels, but pretty much every pressing plant is ridiculously backed up right now. Pirates Press has 350k 7"s waiting to go into production and I assume Rainbo is probably the same way. We ordered all of these Tigers Jaw records over two months ago, and even the repress of S/T isn't done, which would (and should) normally take 2 weeks. Even with that said, everything we pressed through Pirates to be released this month was finished on time, and everything pressed through Rainbo is not done on time. Funny how that works huh?

The bad/good news is that it doesn't really matter, because we are SO backed up with mailorder that we could not start shipping these now anyway. S/T will be done in exactly one week and shipping immediately. We are still waiting on answers on when the 7" and Belongs will be in but it shouldn't be much longer, and like I said, even if these were in hand right now, they wouldn't be shipping until the beginning of December anyway, because even without these pre-orders we have about 1,500 orders to send out. A majority of the orders were S/T anyway.

Hopefully you guys understand. Luckily the wait isn't bad at all.

-jeff

Hey Jeff are the Citizen records getting delayed as well?

Same thing, gonna be about a week, but wouldn't be shipping now anyway, blah blah.

Sorry :( I hope everyone understands. We are legitimately attempting to send out thousands of records a week to get through this. It's not for lack of effort, I swear.

Honestly nobody should be surprised with delays right now. How many 90's vinyl reissues are getting pressed? Box sets etc?

Really the issue is with Rainbo's turn times changing as they get busier. Pirates is so punctual it's insane. They always stick to the dates they say they're going to. It's so ridiculous for a repress to take over 2 months to press, I can't even talk about it haha.