My labels second release is out, and on sale!

And I'm really excited, and nervous about it. I've been working on this for around 6 months, and it's finally happening. To not pull an RJ/MTS there will be no preorder or anything like that, they won't be on sale to I actually have em in hand. Also they all be hand numbered cause I'm a sadist and think hand numbering is cool!

Hopefully your fears are put to rest and everything runs smoothly for you. I'll be checking back to see what your first release is going to be.

Thanks man, I'm really excited about it, but there's also the fear that I'm just throwing away a bunch of my hard earned money. But oh well no risk no reward!

Look at the worst case scenario. It flops out and you lose the money. You will still always be able to look back on this experience and always say that you took the chance.

That being said I'm sure that everything will go great and you'll have more release's in the years to come.

Couldn't agree with you more. Although I have no experience with in-depth business management or whatever, everything in life can be looked at as an experience to learn from, whether it turns out be good or bad.

OP: I wish you the best of luck, I gave your Facebook page a like and I hope all goes well!

Here it is from the FB

It's finally here ladies and gentleman, Boshkung Records first release announcement!

I am beyond excited to officially announce that I will be pressing No Such Noise! 's latest EP Life Goes On, on vinyl. They are an epic Ska/Pop-Punk band

from New Jersey and I am unbelievably lucky to get to work with them. The EP is going to be pressed on 12" vinyl at 45 RPM to get the best sound out of these five awesome tracks! We will only be pressing 300 copies of this, and each one will be hand numbered so make sure you get them quick! We wont announce any sort of order until these are in hand, which should be around November, so no preorder or kickstarter for this label. I'm really excited about this and have been working on it for a while, and am really happy that I can finally announce what I'm doing. Make sure you check out No Such Noise on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/nosuchnoise and show them some love, and listen to the tracks on Spotify http://spoti.fi/TvsqP or on bandcamp http://nosuchnoise.bandcamp.com/

Mark//Boshkung Records

Thanks guys that means a lot. I was super nervous cause I've seen some bad backlash to new labels around here, but its a band/album I care about so what ever. And justin thanks, it means even more coming from a dude whose been at it as long as you. I'm trying to take cues from the labels I love, one of those being keep everything updated as much as possible, so I'll be doing that haha. Thanks again guys, seriously!

This is the first time I've heard of them. That shouldn't be to surprising as my musically knowledge is not immense. I just looked up a song or two by them and it was good. 15 years ago I would have been blown away by them, these days my tastes have just changed.

That being said I will be ordering one, if only so in 10 years when your label is big time I can sell it on ebay.com and make fat loots.

Wow, as soon as the song started up on bandcamp, I got transported back to junior high. And that was enough to make me want to order this. It seriously sounds like something from the mid-late nineties.

Plus the band picture looks too much like a cast photo from Freaks and Geeks, plus Shia Laboooof.